Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #57
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I feel like I just kissed my sister.

What the hell was that?

Congrats to UT, but I doubt the polsters are gonna put OU or UT in very high regard.

Oh ya,

http://www.rivalryrags.com/images/te...cks_ladies.jpg
Old 10-17-2009, 03:57 PM   #58
SS-Eric

Drives: 2012 Convertible
Send a message via Yahoo to SS-Eric Send a message via Skype™ to SS-Eric
You've Kissed Your Sister???? WTF No wonder you root for OU
SS-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #59
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Eric View Post
You've Kissed Your Sister???? WTF No wonder you root for OU

Old 10-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #60
SS-Eric

Old 10-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #61
chrisgalles
TEXAS FIGHT!

Drives: Awesome
Really dont know what to say except WTF. What an embarrassing game for both teams.
chrisgalles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:27 PM   #62
Kelso

Drives: 99 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgalles View Post
Really dont know what to say except WTF. What an embarrassing game for both teams.
thts so true texas has played crappy the last three games i watched...and they never play in the first half...still glad they won.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:00 PM   #63
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
After watching this game, I can't wait for KU to beat both teams. It looks like we'll get to beat the Sooners sooner and let fat Mangino eat the Longhorns later.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 05:06 PM   #64
SS-Eric

I didnt know KU had a football team
Old 10-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #65
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
The nation today watched a Game in which if anyone says The Texas vs OU game sucked or it was boring so they need your head examined. Like I said going into the GAME Rivalry Game alert all records out the door team with the least mistakes Wins. That’s what happened and that’s what always happens. Yeah when you get in the 15yard line you normally score however when you have a rivalry game like Texas/OU , Florida/Tenn or OhioSt/Michigan times like today happen.

Everyone all week said OU sucks Texas is or should have walked all over them…look back at my post I knew what OU was and was going to be like against us. RIVALRY Game most of you Fans are used to 100point games.

Yeah both of our offenses sputtered early. Normal for Texas this year as it seems we surely need to work on that. Late in the Game a Few int’s were thrown which dam near hurt both schools however this is nothing NEW for a TEXAS/OU game. WE can all sit there and say WTF I wouldn’t have done that he sucks……you get behind the helmet with that many fans screaming at you after being on your back 18 times and throw a ball perfect the whole game !!!!!!!

Prop to OU’s defense and the same to UT’s Deffense.

Todays Game showed what the RRR was all about. Close all the way to the end. IF OU would have put the effort into the NC games like they do against TEXAS I would feel sorry for the other teams.

For God sake you folks say it looked bad because there was not 100 points on the board since that is what we are used to week in and week out how about giving the defenses credit ? No it wasn’t pretty but imo last weeks game vs Colorado was worse.

I don’t care who’s offense would have played in this game with the way the defenses were swarming the ball anyone would of had a tough time.

None of you Texas or Oklahoma Fans need to hang your heads that is what our rivalry is all about Fight to the end pure hate on the field with classy players sharing laughs and smiles with shared tears at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
After watching this game, I can't wait for KU to beat both teams. It looks like we'll get to beat the Sooners sooner and let fat Mangino eat the Longhorns later.

I'm not looking ahead to yall we got the Tigers to worry about however incase you havent looked that game against us is in Austin......Game over
just as I would say it would be if yalls and OU's game was in Norman.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:02 AM   #66
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Texas was Terrible.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/200...-for-terrible/

They are going to be embarrassed by whoever comes out of the SEC....... if they can trick enough people into thinking they even belong in the game.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:25 PM   #67
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Texas was Terrible.

They are going to be embarrassed by whoever comes out of the SEC....... if they can trick enough people into thinking they even belong in the game.
Zeus you know im not going to sit here and say we looked good on offense. No we didnt but if you ask any Texas or Big12 fan Texas is a Team you NEVER count out until the clock ticks to 0:00 .
Hopefully from years past the same thing will happen.

The Texas/OU game usually either pi$$es someone off to where they destroy everyone else in there path or they see that all they have to do is win out.
And hope for the best.

No offense to OU fans on here you have a good Team dont let anyone tell you that you dont so dont hang your heads. But We are not OU.... Ou layed down after the 3rd qtr in the National championship game last year we wouldnt have.
As the wrist bands that each UT player wears " We beleive there is always a Way " our players dont give up its a tradition to fight until the end even if you are down 60. You want to talk about comebacks from florida look at ut's comebacks from the past. Happens atleast 4 times a year not to mention imo and every other Texas fans opinion im sure the deadliest game we will have this year october 31st okie st. Since 2004 they have beat us every year by atleast 20+ points at halftime however in the 2nd half it all ended there and we come back.

We have our issues but we normally always work ourself through them.
We are not the flashiest team out there at first we fight and get the job done.
Our deffense says it all.....we may allow 500yards but we dont usually allow points. People used to say yeah you dont play anyone I bet if the big10 got ahold of you......michigan , ohiost 2-1 record.
You are screaming SEC huh ? lol You forget we have a touch of SEC in our deffense who do you think our cordinators have been for 6 years ? Gene chizik ,will muschamp ? we have mixed SWC and SEC deffense and have what we have today.

we may have not looked the best however before you say Texas was Terrible !

Go watch your gator/arkansas game again better yet watch it 10 times to get yourself to understand that without the Ref's you would be -1 game.
And Start from the 1st qtr. Oh and dont turn on espn because for once the critics are saying Gators may have slipped threw the crack in the floor on this one a .....few blown calls got over looked. IMAGINE THAT
oh well we all get calls...enjoy them. looks like someone wants tebow and company in the big game maybe because they will bring in money as well.

If we get the chance to make it that far this year and end up playing whoever I cant wait to hear how TEXAS fans once again are the team who travels to most to see there fans.

We had more UT fans than USC fans in the 05 game.

You have no business saying we sucked when you almost lost yourself and not in a dominating way. I hope people keep bad mouthing us Feed the animal it only pisses off this team lol

oh well congrats on your game yesterday.

Good game to all you OU fans....I dont think anyone out there has sat on the edge of there seat in a game in a long time like our teams showed yesterday.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:33 PM   #68
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
The nation today watched a Game in which if anyone says The Texas vs OU game sucked or it was boring so they need your head examined. Like I said going into the GAME Rivalry Game alert all records out the door team with the least mistakes Wins. That’s what happened and that’s what always happens. Yeah when you get in the 15yard line you normally score however when you have a rivalry game like Texas/OU , Florida/Tenn or OhioSt/Michigan times like today happen.

Everyone all week said OU sucks Texas is or should have walked all over them…look back at my post I knew what OU was and was going to be like against us. RIVALRY Game most of you Fans are used to 100point games.

Yeah both of our offenses sputtered early. Normal for Texas this year as it seems we surely need to work on that. Late in the Game a Few int’s were thrown which dam near hurt both schools however this is nothing NEW for a TEXAS/OU game. WE can all sit there and say WTF I wouldn’t have done that he sucks……you get behind the helmet with that many fans screaming at you after being on your back 18 times and throw a ball perfect the whole game !!!!!!!

Prop to OU’s defense and the same to UT’s Deffense.

Todays Game showed what the RRR was all about. Close all the way to the end. IF OU would have put the effort into the NC games like they do against TEXAS I would feel sorry for the other teams.

For God sake you folks say it looked bad because there was not 100 points on the board since that is what we are used to week in and week out how about giving the defenses credit ? No it wasn’t pretty but imo last weeks game vs Colorado was worse.

I don’t care who’s offense would have played in this game with the way the defenses were swarming the ball anyone would of had a tough time.

None of you Texas or Oklahoma Fans need to hang your heads that is what our rivalry is all about Fight to the end pure hate on the field with classy players sharing laughs and smiles with shared tears at the end.

I'm not looking ahead to yall we got the Tigers to worry about however incase you havent looked that game against us is in Austin......Game over
just as I would say it would be if yalls and OU's game was in Norman.
Dude, you were AT the game. I'm sure I would have been pretty stoked too. The stupid turnovers, and the penalties are somethihng you can easily forget while you are there. It was a chickfight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Texas was Terrible.

Uhhh........... it lokked like a typical SEC game. Sloppy offense and solid defense. Florida put up 13 points on a team that Washington ran went thru for 500 yards worth of offense. UF isn't what they were last year. And anyway, what you saw in the Texas OU game was pretty much SEC football other that UF the last year or so. That's why I'd rather not watch SEC.

EDIT: Bonnie was logged in.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #69
mr.camaro

Drives: 2006 2500 HD, 2006 SRT8 Charger
mr.camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #70
mr.camaro

Drives: 2006 2500 HD, 2006 SRT8 Charger

mr.camaro is offline   Reply With Quote