Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #11355
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Leo,

When are you getting your car back? I'll be over there on Saturday to drop the wife's car off for the interior work and get the finishing touches put in place for the stereo system. Just curious if it is still going to be at the shop so I can check out the new additions.

I got the see the bare stock for the new front piece. Scott and Jake were going over your other mods and they sound very cool! Nice to see you keep making mods!
Old 02-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #11356
BiG_TiMe

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
Leo,

When are you getting your car back? I'll be over there on Saturday to drop the wife's car off for the interior work and get the finishing touches put in place for the stereo system. Just curious if it is still going to be at the shop so I can check out the new additions.

I got the see the bare stock for the new front piece. Scott and Jake were going over your other mods and they sound very cool! Nice to see you keep making mods!
i was there today and I saw it back there
Old 02-05-2013, 01:01 AM   #11357
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
havent took any pic since i got my HT decal ...

tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #11358
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Loving the red outline on ur rims
Old 02-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #11359
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
O and this is my 1000 post, finally lol
Old 02-05-2013, 12:04 PM   #11360
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Loving the red outline on ur rims
+1 I like the red outline, I was planning to do the same, but with the new rims I got I can't do that cause of the texture, but looks really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
O and this is my 1000 post, finally lol
Congrats on your 1k post.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #11361
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chito View Post
so does this mean you will finally drive the black widow ? its been a while compa
Yes, finally its done. I have to take it to Haddad for some suspension noise, but I hope its not a big deal, but yes I can drive it now, so tell me more about this meet in SD, I wouldn't mind taking a drive to SD.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267712

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_TiMe View Post
when's that meet in Anaheim?
supposed to be on the 24th but still waiting on Antidote to confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
Leo,

I am hoping and praying by this friday because I want to go on this run to SD this saturday

Thanks brotha always trying to keep it fresh and original but damn it gets expensive haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_TiMe View Post
i was there today and I saw it back there

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1granger33 View Post
havent took any pic since i got my HT decal ...

badass pics !!! can you email them to me so I can post them on your facebook album
Old 02-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #11362
Eluve38
SoCal HT5

Drives: VR 2lt V6
I have to admit, of all the Camaro clubs out there, the So Cal Head Turners do it right. Fantastic the way you do things and keep it close and real. You are more than just a club, you are A Family!!!!! Some of the nicest rides on this forum are within your circle. Peace out.
Eluve38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #11363
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eluve38 View Post
I have to admit, of all the Camaro clubs out there, the So Cal Head Turners do it right. Fantastic the way you do things and keep it close and real. You are more than just a club, you are A Family!!!!! Some of the nicest rides on this forum are within your circle. Peace out.
That means a lot . We try to best we can with these cars, and also to help others with any information they need. We all have a passion for cars on this website and in this club, and that's what brings us all together. I'm sure I speak for a lot of our club when I say, modifying vehicles is more than just buying parts, or how much money is spent on the modifications. There are plenty of wealthy people that spend obscene amounts of money on modding their vehicle, and the car looks absolutely hideous. Modifying becomes an extension of personality, imagination, and a keen eye to allow the mods chosen to flow well, as well as finding a unique combination of how they mend together.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:21 PM   #11364
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Dizzy that blows so much man! People dont have respect now days and just take off, but karma will come and bite them in the ass. Hope you get that fixed soon man hopefully it isnt to much of a cost :(. Black Diamond welcome aboard man! Your car is badass and looks so sweet and mean man!

Good news as well I got a call in the morning from Becky at Rodgers Chevrolet and she had a order of a 1LE in her system and subbed me in so my order is down! Will begin hopefully mid march and will be getting it 2-3 weeks when done! So hopefully by April I will have my 2SS 1LE! Now its time to get some mods so when I get my car I will be ready to install some mods on the beast bee!
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #11365
Eluve38
SoCal HT5

Drives: VR 2lt V6
I am prior military and I spent 5 yrs stationed at Ft Ord, Ca. outside Seaside in northern Ca. Those were some of the best days. Loved Cali and wanted to move there after I retired, but my wife's job brought me here to Mississippi. I have plans to install Lambo doors and get a new hood as my next mods. Here is what she looks like now. I call her Red Bone after my wife's skin complexion. Before and after new wheels. Maybe I can become an Honorary member some day.
Attached Images

Eluve38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #11366
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionboi View Post
Dizzy that blows so much man! People dont have respect now days and just take off, but karma will come and bite them in the ass. Hope you get that fixed soon man hopefully it isnt to much of a cost :(. Black Diamond welcome aboard man! Your car is badass and looks so sweet and mean man!

Good news as well I got a call in the morning from Becky at Rodgers Chevrolet and she had a order of a 1LE in her system and subbed me in so my order is down! Will begin hopefully mid march and will be getting it 2-3 weeks when done! So hopefully by April I will have my 2SS 1LE! Now its time to get some mods so when I get my car I will be ready to install some mods on the beast bee!
Thank you very much.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #11367
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Quote:
thank you much my friend for the kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
That means a lot . We try to best we can with these cars, and also to help others with any information they need. We all have a passion for cars on this website and in this club, and that's what brings us all together. I'm sure I speak for a lot of our club when I say, modifying vehicles is more than just buying parts, or how much money is spent on the modifications. There are plenty of wealthy people that spend obscene amounts of money on modding their vehicle, and the car looks absolutely hideous. Modifying becomes an extension of personality, imagination, and a keen eye to allow the mods chosen to flow well, as well as finding a unique combination of how they mend together.
couldn't of said it any better homeslice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionboi View Post

Quote:
I am prior military and I spent 5 yrs stationed at Ft Ord, Ca. outside Seaside in northern Ca. Those were some of the best days. Loved Cali and wanted to move there after I retired, but my wife's job brought me here to Mississippi. I have plans to install Lambo doors and get a new hood as my next mods. Here is what she looks like now. I call her Red Bone after my wife's skin complexion. Before and after new wheels. Maybe I can become an Honorary member some day.
pm sent
Old 02-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #11368
MohawksIOSS
SoCal HT5 (COTW:12/26/11)

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS
Quote:
Hey Leo do we have a HT member from Mississippi yet LOL???