Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Adams Products...Holy SHHHHH......ugar!!!

I came home from work tonight and saw a biggish box sitting on the front step. I couldn't think what it was! I have a black painted engine cover on the way, but the box wasn't big enough. I got out of my Camaro and got my empty food containers out of the trunk. It wasn't until I was right in front of it did I see the Adam's tape. I was soooo HAPPY .

I know what I'll be doing on Monday as long as the weather is nice. I am sceptical about the drying towel.....its not as thick as I thought it would be.

Thank you Adam's for the INSANELY fast shipping. I was expecting it to arrive late next week!!! Fellow Canadians this is the real deal!!
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
lsuguy

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
You can pull off using one drying towel if you use the pooling method to help get excess water off the car. I picked up an extra which helps a lot, but used only one for quite a while.

If you aren't familiar with the pooling method to help dry the car Adam's has a video on their website.

Enjoy your new stuff and post pics when its done.
lsuguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Did you clean the condescension off the box before handling?

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsuguy View Post
You can pull off using one drying towel if you use the pooling method to help get excess water off the car. I picked up an extra which helps a lot, but used only one for quite a while.

If you aren't familiar with the pooling method to help dry the car Adam's has a video on their website.

Enjoy your new stuff and post pics when its done.
I agree with you 100%. By using the pooling method only one Great White will be needed. Great drying towel. You will love it along with everything else Adam's makes.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote