Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 07-16-2011, 01:19 PM   #29
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Thats the 20th of NEXT month kiddo & you should still have my cell phone number right????? if so if you do come up give me a call & I will tell you where we are at.

lol Looks like we will be taking the buick Skylark
Yea I known Aug. 20th, yes I think we still have your #. I'm looking at taking the Nova it would do it some good to get out an put on some miles.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #30
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
Yea I known Aug. 20th, yes I think we still have your #. I'm looking at taking the Nova it would do it some good to get out an put on some miles.
KEWL LOL, YEA we are bringing one of the kids friends & so we have no room for in the camaro for 5 butts lol so the buick we do lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:09 AM   #31
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Name:  Synergy.gif
Views: 190
Size:  47.7 KB

Looks like we're in. Mag booked the Friday off. I'll put in for mine tomorrow. I'll send an email to confirm. Now I'll have to find some green swim trunks....
With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:46 AM   #32
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I know I booked, but I can't remember if I booked for Friday night as well as Saturday night. Any way you can double check that?
Old 07-20-2011, 12:16 PM   #33
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I know I booked, but I can't remember if I booked for Friday night as well as Saturday night. Any way you can double check that?
Steve friday & saturday are your rooms

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #34
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Attachment 266818

Looks like we're in. Mag booked the Friday off. I'll put in for mine tomorrow. I'll send an email to confirm. Now I'll have to find some green swim trunks....
got you guys booked

Old 07-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #35
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Well, I've been told it will be 18-20 days for my car to be repaired, so as long as there are no delays, I should have it back in time for the CITS trip.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #36
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Ok for those of you guys that want to travel up with the rest of us on friday night. (we have 9 rooms booked all rest were closed on saturday)

We are meeting at the olive garden at noon for lunch then hoping to leave there at 1pm. & head up to the beach, heading directly over to Pacific beach to get our keys & drop our stuff then head over to one of the CRCC clubs member place to hang out.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #37
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Ok looks like,
Steve_dallas (IBM)
Keeprt (black)
withenvy (SGM)
Zieke
& us (YELLOW BUICK)
are staying at the hotel,

everyone is more than welcome to show up.

I will try to find the email & from Ron & post it here.

Old 08-01-2011, 12:06 PM   #38
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

HI you guys we are 3.5 weeks out from leaving for the beach trip.

At this point in time all of our rooms are booked at pacific beach But if you still want to come & stay, we can help find you a room in Ocean shores (which is only 9 miles down the road & where we will be staying most of our time)

Or just come up for up for the day on saturday for all the fun!!!!!!
as of right now this is how things look.

Friday for those of you that want to travel up with us.

We are meeting up at noon for lunch at the Olive garden in Olympia (at the capital Mall) then leaving as soon as we are done (1:30- 2pm)

We should be up at the beach about 4pm. Bring Walkies or Cell phones PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! From there we will go & check up in our rooms & then head down to Ocean shores to meet up with the Columbia River Camaro Club

* Friday evening – BBQ either on the beach or somewhere, Bring food to share. (time not set yet?)

* Saturday morning/afternoon - BJ's Family go-carts, Slick Track, mini-putt tournament, if weather allows, with bowling as a foul weather fallback (still will call to see how much bowling is)

* Saturday evening/night - Camaros on the beach with a beach bon-fire at the jetty area with smores, winnie burn and beer/wine

* Sunday morning a Brunch over at the Windjammer at the Pacific Beach resort & sing HAPPY Birthday to Dale lol.

For those of you guys who are staying at Pacific Beach with us, there is a small pool, a rec room Where you can play foosball, arcade games, Movie Theater Just down the hall from that (its free & runs older movies) & is walking dist. To the beach, or a short drive to the state park (& yes there is a fee for that one)

Lets have some fun.

Tammy

Old 08-09-2011, 12:42 AM   #39
Zieke
Camaro Deprived

Drives: 78 Camaro, 00 Tahoe, 10 Cobalt
Send a message via MSN to Zieke
sounds great. im heading over to Coeur d' Alene this coming weekend to pick up my camaro. then my father and i will be heading down on that Friday. we might miss the lunch depending on if i can get out of work or not. but should be down there before 7-8 at the latest.

Joined Active Navy: 10-28-08
Zieke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #40
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zieke View Post
sounds great. im heading over to Coeur d' Alene this coming weekend to pick up my camaro. then my father and i will be heading down on that Friday. we might miss the lunch depending on if i can get out of work or not. but should be down there before 7-8 at the latest.
kewl sounds like we are having dinner at about 5ish. but we may still be at the beach when you come down so I will give you my cell phone number next week.

CURRENTLY sitting in reno NV.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:42 PM   #41
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

for those who are coming on friday & going to dinner with the CrCC please bring something to share?

we are having a dog roast on saturday on the beach along with smores. you can bring food or drink to share as well lol.

dont forget cash for the go carts & the put put golf

Old 08-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #42
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

for those who are missing this event, we are having agreat time lol.
lots of people down here today & the weather is AWSOME

heres where I am posting pictures for now.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...00000471105651