Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-14-2016, 04:39 PM   #15
sdynak

Drives: 2010 1SS
Hmm.. when I was shopping my search was all about V8 & Manual, Miles then Price.. everything else could have cared less. No regrets.. If you are a gadget or comfort guy then as others are saying later years may be more suited for ya..

No regrets here on 2010 1SS.. does what I set out for.. Actually do not like leather.. heads up would be nice but only the color style (2013?) ..The MyLink well there are better options aftermarket to put there but for factory it appeases some.. Glad I don't have elect steering honestly.. just simplified there. Mods work the same across the years for most things.. Your call but you will be happy with what is in your vision and set out for. Everyone are different.
2010 1SS LS3, Black, 235/250, .621/.615, 114 + 4, Kooks Stepped Headers, 3.91's, Bo White PTB, Flowmaster Mufflers, Cold Air Industries CAI, Apex Scoop & Windshield Washer Relocate, SLP Wheels, Skip Shift Eliminate, Barton Flat Stick, OEM HID/Halos, Dyno Tuned by ECS
sdynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:05 AM   #16
wakespeak

Drives: 2020 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolgrppump View Post
Make sure this has been done before you buy it as well. I put a quart of oil in mine about every 1000 miles.

If it's an automatic I mean.

http://www.silveradosierra.com/viewtopic.php?t=70745

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
We had the same problem with our Suburban. The Range device that locks out AFM reduces oil consumption dramatically. Its most noticeable on the highway I have tested this a few times on trips trying with/without. Yes, you will get 1-2 mpg less on the highway.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:12 AM   #17
max212

Drives: muscle
The only reason I am looking at 2010's is that they are going for a decent price with low mileage, it is possible to find 2011's for about the same price but with slightly higher mileage. 2010 camaro ss usually go for around 25k canadian (which is about 19k usd) with 20-40k miles on them. And 2012+ are way out of a budget unless with over 60k miles. Options and comfort features are not that important, all i really need is reliability, decent audio, cruise control and ac. Thank you to everyone who left their reply, reliability is pretty important to me and camaro looks better than a mustang for that reason. To actually find something major on the camaro i had to spend a good chunk of time, when with mustang it literally took 15 minutes
max212 is offline   Reply With Quote