Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 07-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
Sabre

Drives: 2010 Black LS Camaro
Vertical Doors

I'm looking to sell the vertical doors kit I purchased from Vertical Doors Inc. This is the complete kit. I have only opened the kit once to verify that all the included hardware was sent. Otherwise, this kit is unopened and in the same condition as upon delivery.

The reason I am selling is my plans for the car have changed since I bought these (namely, not wanting to put on vertical doors). I'd rather modify somewhere else, preferebly somewhere that doesn't add so much weight

PM me if you're interested. I'm looking for $900 take it or leave it. I can also post/send pictures when I get home.

K&N 63 Series CAI / BBK LT Headers / Borla Cat-Back System - 2.25" Pipes, Split Rear Exit, 3.5" RD x 4.5" Tip Size / Technostalgia Rapid Fire Tail Lights / ColorSHIFT 2.0 Headlights / Chrome Bowties, Fender Arches, Fuel Door, Sidevents
Sabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
ElementNYC

Drives: 2SS
I am interested PM sent
ElementNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
BumbleBeeSS2009

Drives: Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
$900 shipped?? or $900 plus shipping?

#52325 Delivered 11/07/2009
BumbleBeeSS2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:13 PM   #4
Sabre

$900 shipped
K&N 63 Series CAI / BBK LT Headers / Borla Cat-Back System - 2.25" Pipes, Split Rear Exit, 3.5" RD x 4.5" Tip Size / Technostalgia Rapid Fire Tail Lights / ColorSHIFT 2.0 Headlights / Chrome Bowties, Fender Arches, Fuel Door, Sidevents
Old 08-03-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
orangejuice
H1 OFCR

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
Are these a bitch to install?
ZL1 Hood/Fascia
AAC Afterburners/Sidemarkers
Havoc Black Chrome
5% Tint/20% Smoked Taillights

orangejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #6
Sabre

There's a few threads on here where guys have done this themselves. I believe there's a little cutting required on the front fender, but other than that the kit bolts right in, no welding etc. I was planning on doing these myself.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #7
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuice View Post
Are these a bitch to install?
Yes! You do not want to install these yourself unless you are really really and I mean really good at DIY.

There are just so many ways for the doors to not be aligned properly and after 2-4 weeks of use, they break in and sag just a tiny bit. The kit is great quality and has a special way to adjust for this so that it is perfect after the break-in period.

I paid 700 including tax to get these installed and it took 2 professionals about ~8 hours combined over 2 visits, but my doors are 100% clean and perfectly installed.

Apart from the doors, I've done everything in my mod list signature so I consider myself decently good at DIY, but even after seeing it done firsthand, I would still not even consider doing it on my own or with a friend.

And bump for the OP, 900 is a decently good price for anyone wanting to know, cheapest on ebay is generally over 1100.

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #8
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
I hate it when people offer up their useless opinions when nobody really asked for them. I have removed the useless posts from this thread.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #9
Bgrow

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
Yes! You do not want to install these yourself unless you are really really and I mean really good at DIY.
You said you paid $700 to get these installed. Is that the total bill or did you mean about $900 for the kit then $700 for professional installation?
Bgrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:12 AM   #10
Sabre

Bump. Still for sale.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:43 AM   #11
CamaroLS

Drives: 2014 Blue Ray Met. Camaro 1SS Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post

There are just so many ways for the doors to not be aligned properly and after 2-4 weeks of use, they break in and sag just a tiny bit. The kit is great quality and has a special way to adjust for this so that it is perfect after the break-in period.

I paid 700 including tax to get these installed and it took 2 professionals about ~8 hours combined over 2 visits, but my doors are 100% clean and perfectly installed.

Apart from the doors, I've done everything in my mod list signature so I consider myself decently good at DIY, but even after seeing it done firsthand, I would still not even consider doing it on my own or with a friend.

And bump for the OP, 900 is a decently good price for anyone wanting to know, cheapest on ebay is generally over 1100.
Could you tell me the name of the shop you got yours done at?
CamaroLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:27 AM   #12
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
if you can wait until Friday...ill give you $900 shipped

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #13
Sabre

Deal
Old 08-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #14
Sabre

These are still for sale. $900 shipped.

Tags
doors, sale, vertical