Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-27-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
ralyrat

Drives: RS/SS Vector Tuned Kooks Roto
Thumbs up Vector Motorsports ECM/TCM Tune & Roto Fab CAI Package

WOW... Vector Motorsports

I recieved my ECM/TCM Tune and Roto Fab CAI Package from Vector Motorsports today.
Installed the software on my laptop, plugged the cable into my Camaro read the ECM & TCM then emailed the files back to them.

About the time I had the CAI installed the Tuned Files were emailed back. Plugged the cable back in and wrote the new tune to the ECM & TCM.

I could not have had a better experience.

Last edited by ralyrat; 08-30-2009 at 11:47 AM.
ralyrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
wirebender

Drives: 2017 ZL1, A10, White, sunroof, nav
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralyrat View Post
WOW... Vector Motorsports

I recieved my ECM/TCM Tune and Roto Fab CAI Package from Vector Motorsports today.
Installed the software on my laptop, plugged the cable into my Camaro read the ECM & TCM then emailed the files back to them.

About the time I had the CAI installed the Tuned Files were emailed back. Plugged the cable back in and wrote the new tune to the ECM & TCM.

I could not have had a better experience.
How much was the tune? The package?
wirebender is offline   Reply With Quote