Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 05-08-2015, 11:28 PM   #29
Drumminxx

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE
you guys are right, different car
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2015, 11:32 PM   #30
LBreezie

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th anniversary
Idk if your video would help at all. Lol lucky man, he went so fast your video didn't catch the plate. Better luck next time pal
Attached Images

LBreezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:38 PM   #31
Drumminxx

a few more but yea I couldn't get the plate either
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2015, 11:44 PM   #32
TheSmokingSuns

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS, 2011 Camaro 2LT
Wow, this is so crazy. It's so easy to get away without helicopters following you.
TheSmokingSuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:56 PM   #33

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.Sarge View Post
I didn't even notice it was two different cars!? Wow ... I will call the police local line for non emergencies and let them know and bring the video to them tmw. Hopefully they can get the idiots license plate from it so the innocent guy gets off and they catch that a$$hole! I do NOT condone that action and the real driver deserves all they can hit him with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hook the Challenger R/T brother up! If he takes the fall for that Hellcat bit it will be a STEEP fall!

I think I see a trend here....
4510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:04 AM   #34
Nighthawk89

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2Ss M6
Just so happens there was another challenger within range that matched the description. Do the right thing and get that guy outta deep DOO - DOO. Prbly had Guns drawn, his car impounded the whole 9..
Nighthawk89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:20 AM   #35
MrChrisLS3

Drives: 2018 1SS M6
Quote:
I didn't even notice it was two different cars!? Wow ... I will call the police local line for non emergencies and let them know and bring the video to them tmw. Hopefully they can get the idiots license plate from it so the innocent guy gets off and they catch that a$$hole! I do NOT condone that action and the real driver deserves all they can hit him with.

Tomorrow? Man that innocent guy is probably sitting in a holding cell at this very moment, looking at felony evading, and a long list of traffic violations. Without your help, he's screwed. Unless the other car was reported as stolen, and the vin check came back negative, it's his word against the cops. Make that phone call right now, it's a big deal.
MrChrisLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:25 AM   #36
MR.Sarge

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE
Just called and talked to the officer in charge currently. Told me I need to call tmw to speak with the officer who made the arrest and if requested show them the evidence I have AKA dash cam footage and pictures.

I will likely give them some of the information from these posts in the thread so they can catch the real bastard who got away.

Old 05-09-2015, 12:31 AM   #37
Nighthawk89

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2Ss M6
Quote:
Just called and talked to the officer in charge currently. Told me I need to call tmw to speak with the officer who made the arrest and if requested show them the evidence I have AKA dash cam footage and pictures.

I will likely give them some of the information from these posts in the thread so they can catch the real bastard who got away.

If requested? He has no choice but to see the evidence. He doesn't just get to walk away from this one as a job well done. Sad to think that the wrong people are getting in trouble for other peoples stupidity.. I hope if one day there is a black camaro flea'ing and i get pulled over someone has a dash cam like you and comes forward! lol.

On a separate topic.. If i use my Go Pro as a dash cam how do you go about maintaining the storage when you are driving for long periods of time? Seems like it could take up a lot of space..
Nighthawk89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 12:33 AM   #38
MrChrisLS3

Quote:

Cool, so long as they know they might have gotten the wrong guy, they will more than likey hold pressing charges officially.

But seriously, that other guy. If he, or the cars entering the highway would have been less than 2 seconds quicker, it would have been a really bad day for a lot of people. I hate selfish #ssholes like that.
Old 05-09-2015, 12:38 AM   #39
Drumminxx

I was just looking at inmates at the Wayne County jail arrested on 5/8 which is the county jail for Allen park and none of them on a traffic charge. The released inmates do not list a charge.
Old 05-09-2015, 12:47 AM   #40
MrChrisLS3

Really is a good case for getting a dash cam. If the RT driver had one, he could just show it to the police right there and prove it wasn't him.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:58 AM   #41
SS PANTHER

Drives: 2013 SS Supercharged Convertible
That is L.A. everyday.
SS PANTHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 06:05 AM   #42
Fred 6528

Drives: 2011 ss
You need to get a copy of that to a administrator of that department ASAP. There is no way that's the same car, that car has chrome wheels,gas cap and silver stripes. The officer with this tape can have the charges dropped and this guy will have his record clear of this incident. The climate for todays police officers are very stressful and challenging, this tape will help everyone involved in this incident.
Fred 6528 is offline   Reply With Quote