Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 09-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #71
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Guys I can 100% assure you that Peter-5 has no shop affiliation... We will keep Peter-5 in the loop, he can discuss anything further on his vehicle on the forum in this post.
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 04:22 PM   #72
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP View Post
Guys I can 100% assure you that Peter-5 has no shop affiliation... We will keep Peter-5 in the loop, he can discuss anything further on his vehicle on the forum in this post.
Does that mean you guys have this car now?

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 04:23 PM   #73
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Quote:
Matt to the rescue?
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 04:29 PM   #74
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter-5 View Post
I can say that Tracy cranked the boost to 15 pounds in a stock motor with a7670 efr turbo... And that doesn't seem safe and yes That's 15 pounds on a stock motor.
The EFR is a very nice turbo so I think you will enjoy that. However, 15 psi on that will be a stretch given the limitations of the HPFP. Matt will take care of you.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #75
Peter-5

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6 turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
The EFR is a very nice turbo so I think you will enjoy that. However, 15 psi on that will be a stretch given the limitations of the HPFP. Matt will take care of you.
Hpfp?
Peter-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #76
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Yes my baby is free but lets all be patient, it's in good hands now.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:13 PM   #77
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Does that mean you guys have this car now?
Yes he has the car as of this afternoon.

Quote:
Hpfp?
High pressure fuel pump

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2014, 05:17 PM   #78
Peter-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
Yes he has the car as of this afternoon.

High pressure fuel pump

Ahhhh ok. Right now the car gets 0 boost in first gear, 5-6 in 2nd, 3rd 10-12 w/ meth spraying, and full boost in 4th
Old 09-16-2014, 05:27 PM   #79
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
High Performance Fuel Pump?
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:28 PM   #80
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Hpfp?
High Pressure Fuel Pump.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:32 PM   #81
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Ahhhh ok. Right now the car gets 0 boost in first gear, 5-6 in 2nd, 3rd 10-12 w/ meth spraying, and full boost in 4th
Your in good hands man! He's helped many of us with our turbo or super charger problems.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:37 PM   #82
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Glad to hear you have the car Matt!!

Good move Peter-5!!
Old 09-17-2014, 12:15 AM   #83
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post
Hi Tracy!

+2

OP, Tracy Lewis owes me 6150.00. His SC kit as everybody who bought it knows it was an absolute pile of garbage. I returned my kit after it being installed on my car for 3 weeks based on a mutual agreement that he'd refund my money. After a couple of weeks of repeated phone calls inquiring as to where the money is, being told "hey money is a little tight can I send part now blah blah" I was advised by email that my returned kit was suddenly too damaged to resale and only a partial refund which amounted to less than 10% of the 6150.00 I paid. Genius. Stupid me. Odd because he thanked me for sending the kit back in great condition and everything looked good. He then resold the "too damaged to resell" kit to someone else. A fact confirmed by both his attorney and a former worker. Yet I somehow screwed him. That's what he tells every sap stupid enough to listen to him. My sc "kit's" failures were of course blamed on my installer a "backyard hack mechanic". Hack was decent enough to install my IPF kit for free because he felt bad for how bad I was getting bent over and also to prove a point to Tracy-that the RX SC kit was the problem. That was 20 mos ago. Guess what still works on my car? My IPF kit. I've changed the oil in my head unit 3 times and replaced the belt once and have not had any bearing failures. My car is enjoyable to drive.

Eslo nailed it when he said "Tracy is lying to you". Practically everything that he says or writes on these forums is inaccurate. He lies and exaggerates even when he doesn't need to, it's just what he does, how he's wired.
"I'll pay you your money" right Tracy? You said that to me in a PM on the other forum about 9 mos ago didn't you? Yeah, still waiting sir.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.

Last edited by SIXJAK; 09-17-2014 at 12:30 AM.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:10 AM   #84
Peter-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
+2

OP, Tracy Lewis owes me 6150.00. His SC kit as everybody who bought it knows it was an absolute pile of garbage. I returned my kit after it being installed on my car for 3 weeks based on a mutual agreement that he'd refund my money. After a couple of weeks of repeated phone calls inquiring as to where the money is, being told "hey money is a little tight can I send part now blah blah" I was advised by email that my returned kit was suddenly too damaged to resale and only a partial refund which amounted to less than 10% of the 6150.00 I paid. Genius. Stupid me. Odd because he thanked me for sending the kit back in great condition and everything looked good. He then resold the "too damaged to resell" kit to someone else. A fact confirmed by both his attorney and a former worker. Yet I somehow screwed him. That's what he tells every sap stupid enough to listen to him. My sc "kit's" failures were of course blamed on my installer a "backyard hack mechanic". Hack was decent enough to install my IPF kit for free because he felt bad for how bad I was getting bent over and also to prove a point to Tracy-that the RX SC kit was the problem. That was 20 mos ago. Guess what still works on my car? My IPF kit. I've changed the oil in my head unit 3 times and replaced the belt once and have not had any bearing failures. My car is enjoyable to drive.

Eslo nailed it when he said "Tracy is lying to you". Practically everything that he says or writes on these forums is inaccurate. He lies and exaggerates even when he doesn't need to, it's just what he does, how he's wired.
"I'll pay you your money" right Tracy? You said that to me in a PM on the other forum about 9 mos ago didn't you? Yeah, still waiting sir.
Wow sorry for your trouble :/ hopefully I don't go through tht much... We'll see