Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-17-2008, 12:19 AM   #43
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17ac View Post
If your father had one you must carry on his legacy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyNut View Post
If your father did not own a Camaro you must begin the legacy.
What if your father built Camaros at Norwood?

Maybe he should receive a free Camaro...
Old 08-20-2008, 08:50 AM   #44
MuscleZ

Drives: 01' Z28, 85' Z28, 93' Vette
My love of Camaros, Vettes and Bowties in general made me join this site with you guys and gals! I love the laws and agree with most of them. Give you Bowtie respect and admiration at all times...it will never let you down if you do! I love the look of a Stang in the rear vew mirror! Long live the Prince...the Camaro Z28 and long live the King...the ZR1 Corvette!
MuscleZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:21 AM   #45
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Welcome to the site MuscleZ

Look forward to seeing you around the site.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #46
dayvedayve

Drives: 2006 Chevy Avalanche
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebubba View Post
I'm going to have to violate this rule:

Because of this rule:

No pretty boy actor bands. No Rick Springfield. No John Stamos. No Jared Leto and definitely NO BON JOVI will ever be played in, around, or because of my car.
No Rick - yes
No John Stamos - din't know he sang except on full house - double yes
No Jared Leto - ? but I'll Take your word on that one.

BON JOVI - Must take the left Fork on that one. BON JOVI is in a different league than those guys. Their old stuff is awesome. His actor status came later. Besides you haven't driven, until you play "Wanted Dead Or Alive" at full blast with the top down and 3 hot chicks in the passenger seats. Those were the days.

Oh I almost forgot, Love the color scheme on the Black IROC-Z photshop.
dayvedayve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:50 AM   #47
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Drives: Nothing Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayvedayve View Post
No Rick - yes

BON JOVI - Must take the left Fork on that one. BON JOVI is in a different league than those guys. Their old stuff is awesome. His actor status came later. Besides you haven't driven, until you play "Wanted Dead Or Alive" at full blast with the top down and 3 hot chicks in the passenger seats. Those were the days.

Oh I almost forgot, Love the color scheme on the Black IROC-Z photshop.
Amen sir! Especially to the part about Wanted Dead or Alive. Classic. Additionally, I dare someone to try and tell me you can't get a girl in the backseat with "Bed of Roses".

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order. So they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.
Kurt Vonnegut
BowtieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:19 AM   #48
dvnt88
Kickin' Assphalt

Drives: 1997 Z-28 30th Anniversary Ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
^UR missing out Dragon! M6 is killer when rowing through the gears! C'mon! Give it a shot!
Agreed, M6 is the only way to go. Nothin' like rakin' through the gears and hearing the engine howl. ")
Old 08-22-2008, 11:24 AM   #49
Beelzebubba
cheap plastic member

Drives: Mazda6s
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayvedayve View Post
No Rick - yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Amen sir! Especially to the part about Wanted Dead or Alive. Classic. Additionally, I dare someone to try and tell me you can't get a girl in the backseat with "Bed of Roses".
Nope. can't do it.

Sorry, Bon Jovi gets classified as weak 80's hair and spandex 'pop glam metal' along with Winger, Poison, and Slaughter.

I'm sure you can get a girl in the backseat with Fly To The Angels but you might wanna' make certain that she's not in the 8th grade.

His own guitarist, Richie Sambora said of Jon Bon Jovi, "Oh he's an actor? Well that explains it. He certainly wasn't much of a musician."

Then again, Richie Sambora says a lot of things he shouldn't so maybe I shouldn't give his words any credibility. He also criticized Bruce Springsteen for making songs that make people think that everybody in New Jersey just drives around all the time.
1st of all, what's wrong with driving around all the time?
2nd of all, You cannot criticize The Boss in Jersey. That's like saying something negative about ZZ Top in Texas. Like saying something negative about Aerosmith in Boston...etc...Pretty sure it's punishable by death.
Beelzebubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:13 AM   #50
oramac0002

Drives: 2000 Camaro
One rule I always follow is when I'm at a stop light and I'm next to a 67' to 69' Camaro I roll down the windows if they are not already down and turn down the music so I can listen to her V8 rumble and give the guy/girl a thumbs up for owning such an amazing car. I do love the rules that are posted and I do follow these pretty religiously. Every camaro should be a manual so you can crack through the gears and hear the beautiful pushrod V8 sing its tune. The only rock band that should be listened to is the greatest ever and that is AC/DC.

Last edited by oramac0002; 10-28-2008 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Forgot something to say
oramac0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:58 PM   #51
thejbyrd

Drives: My wife nuts with my obsession
#whatever- If you own a Camaro (in whatever condition), you may not desecrate it by treating it as if it where stolen. And to those who steal Camaro's..... shall drive Geo Metro's in HELL
thejbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:34 AM   #52
Never2LowChevy
Banned

Drives: bagged 4 door dually on 22s
Ide rock out to some Pantera! Pantera could kick Bon Jovie AND AC/DCs butt
Never2LowChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 09:37 AM   #53
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Where's rule #1??? Never EVER touch a another mans/womans Camaro unless you have permission from the owner....EVER!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:35 AM   #54
Boomer Sooner
Banned

Drives: my girlfriend nuts
Although, I do like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin is/was the greatest band in the world.
Boomer Sooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:38 AM   #55
Boomer Sooner
Banned

Rule # ???? - If money is readily availible to do so, immidiately replace the ugly stock rims on 4th gen Camaros.

I know, I know, I'm violating this rule, but I can't afford new rims at this moment. Not till my girlfriend gets a second job.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:56 AM   #56
Boomer Sooner
Banned

Rule #??- Country music shall NEVER, I repeat, NEVER be heard/listened to in a Camaro.