Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-20-2014, 06:02 PM   #57
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
This bad boy keeps on pushing forward. Chevy shows true reliability through this camaro. Also thanks to my build installer ST Motorsports in san bernardino, ca.
Attached Images

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:13 PM   #58
LBreezie

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
Thanks man. Sorry for confusion but what i meant is this button is separate to when your halos turn on. So you have to manually turn on that smaller light. I just listed the combinations of what you can do by having that as a manual option. As you know the stock daylights come on when lights off and turn off as soon as you have lights on but you can change that once you get a harness. So the button that came with your bumper kit will allow you to choose if want lower light on or off at any given time. But as for the bumper its been holding up pretty good just like my stock bumper. Sucks that these guys only made 13 of these bumpers, one of the best ones looking out there. Its like the golden child of zl1 and ss bumper! You'll love it once that bad boy gets installed. Luckily i get to drive my car almost everyday in sunny california!
Oh alright I see, and yeah I love how it looks on your car, that is crazy they only made 13! I just can't wait to get mine on my 45th haha. when you went to the shop for the installation what exactly did you tell them? Did you just hand them the harness and bumper and get it done or did you reference a manual? Mine didn't come with any installation tips or anything.
LBreezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:19 PM   #59
lbheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBreezie View Post
Oh alright I see, and yeah I love how it looks on your car, that is crazy they only made 13! I just can't wait to get mine on my 45th haha. when you went to the shop for the installation what exactly did you tell them? Did you just hand them the harness and bumper and get it done or did you reference a manual? Mine didn't come with any installation tips or anything.
They could have so much more business if they had tweeked one or two things but the business owner chose to take the easy way out and not takecare of small issues. Yeah all i did was have it painted and get it installed by someone. Bumper is super easy to install but electrical stuff is not my thing so my installer for that said it was a cake walk install for button harness. Let me know when your ready for install i'll see if i can remember what i saw during install of harness.

Kenne Bell
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
Old 03-20-2014, 06:27 PM   #60
LBreezie

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbheat View Post
They could have so much more business if they had tweeked one or two things but the business owner chose to take the easy way out and not takecare of small issues. Yeah all i did was have it painted and get it installed by someone. Bumper is super easy to install but electrical stuff is not my thing so my installer for that said it was a cake walk install for button harness. Let me know when your ready for install i'll see if i can remember what i saw during install of harness.
Yeah it is a shame how they did buisness. He did go to SEMA with the same bumper we have to promote it right? Also my shipment box was pretty bad. Anyway thanks for the offer, I think I'll get it done by a shop so if something goes wrong I can take it back haha. Would you recommend a custom shop or could the dealership handle the install? Also what did it cost you for installation? I paid 260 for paint already.
LBreezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:41 PM   #61
lbheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBreezie View Post
Yeah it is a shame how they did buisness. He did go to SEMA with the same bumper we have to promote it right? Also my shipment box was pretty bad. Anyway thanks for the offer, I think I'll get it done by a shop so if something goes wrong I can take it back haha. Would you recommend a custom shop or could the dealership handle the install? Also what did it cost you for installation? I paid 260 for paint already.
He did go and he was going to use my car this yr coming up to showcase other stuff they had in works but it all went dead all of a sudden. Last i heard they are in the scion srs business now. It should only take one hour all together to install since its just removing and installing bumper. Harness is a plug and play for any shop. I would say just have it installed at a local shop that has removed camaro front bumpers and they can easily connect harness. Dealers usually milk the labor hours to get paid more thats why i never take it to a dealer for anything.

Kenne Bell
Old 03-24-2014, 06:15 PM   #62
lbheat

1st time autocrossing

So let me start off by saying props to all those that autocross, takes some good skills thats for sure. Started getting down the technique by the 5th and 6th run. This was at the Street Machine and Muscle car Nationals at Pomona,ca Fairplex

Kenne Bell
Old 03-24-2014, 06:20 PM   #63
lbheat

Rear gopro view of autocross

This was at Street Machine and Muscle Cars Nationals 2014

Kenne Bell
Old 03-31-2014, 10:17 PM   #64
lbheat

Removal of pillar for update. So thats what an airbag looks like
Attached Images

Kenne Bell
Old 03-31-2014, 10:19 PM   #65
lbheat

Testing fit of new pillar for gauges. Thanks to leo from HT for the hookup.
Attached Images

Kenne Bell
Old 03-31-2014, 10:47 PM   #66
lbheat

So i got these bad boys, stay tuned....
Attached Images

Kenne Bell
Old 04-04-2014, 11:53 PM   #67
lbheat

Step one remove resonators and install magnaflow x-pipe. Also you can see the Noweeds are in. Wiring them up tomorrow before heading out to dodger game
Attached Images

Kenne Bell
Old 04-06-2014, 11:29 PM   #68
lbheat

Kenne Bell
Old 04-14-2014, 01:18 AM   #69
JasemSultan

Drives: 2013 Camaro (RS Package)
Love the beast, well done on the mods.

Greetings from Dubai.
JasemSultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #70
lbheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasemSultan View Post
Love the beast, well done on the mods.

Greetings from Dubai.
Thanks appreciate it. I've done several other mods I havent posted pictures of, I'll put those up one of these days

Kenne Bell

Tags
california, carbon fiber, cgm, kenne bell, supercharged