Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
Camarodriver

Drives: 1975 Camaro, 2010 2LT, 2011/2SSrs
Send a message via ICQ to Camarodriver Send a message via MSN to Camarodriver Send a message via Skype™ to Camarodriver
Talking On Star My Link now available in Canada (with pictures of iPhone API)

Just to let all fellow Canadians know, the OnStar My Link application is now available in the Canadian Apple App store and OnStar now supports Canadian accounts. If you previously downloaded the app somehow, you could not activate the app or your phone/device.

I also recommend the My Chevrolet app that links together with the OnStar app. It's pretty cool what you can do with the OnStar app. You can:

Check fuel level, range and mileage as well as oil life. You get the TPMS report from the last time you drove and you can honk the horn and lights as if you pressed panic on you key fob.

You can also call an OnStar rep and see your OnStar phone minutes left. I will post screen captures for all to get a idea. I also have read that support for the 2010 Camaros is on the way. This update today of the OnStar MyLink app is a hint that 2010's may be supported soon if not already. Someone should try to update the app and tryto register their 2010 serial number.

more info from our Camaros=happy Camaro freaks!

eB
Attached Images

The perma-grin effect pictured above by a good buddy giving me a ride in my Camaro!
Used 75 Camaro = $3500
Rolling restoration over 10 years = $5000
$5 of gas burned in 10 seconds = Priceless!

Last edited by Camarodriver; 02-26-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Added screen captures from my iPhone
Camarodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #2
the Kolektor
Patiently waiting....

Drives: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Thats awsome!!!! I can't wait to get me Camaro!

Tags
onstar