Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 05-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #15
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaotiK View Post
It's nice that it looks like GM went the extra mile for some, but it's too bad that they have different tiered service (see: Canada).

I barely had XM for 3 months and it was cut. I did not nor do I expect a call to see how happy I was. No discount on the carbon fiber hood extractor... my window sticker was removed and has a big boot print from the truck driver who hauled it off the car hauler and lastly no ZL1 certificate or plaque such as Lethal Z received!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disgruntled just pointing a few inconsistencies that demonstrate a different level of customer service.
Hello KaotiK,

I understand you take on the situation. I do apologize if you feel your service was not to your liking. I also would like to point out that XM is its own entity and service, General Motors makes it available on our vehicles. I would encourage you to reach out to us hear if you should encounter any issues as we will exhaust all resources we have to resolve your issue in the future.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 05-23-2013, 02:26 PM   #16
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Z View Post
I just wanted to confirm a few cool recent events as I have seen some discussion on these items

2) ZL1 plaque: I got a cool letter from GM in the mail yesturday congradulating me on the purchase on my ZL1 and it had a cool type plaque (very worthy of being framed) with my name/vin and details of my car...Very Cool.

3) I got a phone call last night. I have called ID and the caller was listed as, General Motors,,,,HHMMM? I answered and sure enough it was a GM engineer asking about my ZL1. He wanted to know if I was happy with the Car and if there were any issues, complaints or comments I wanted to share. I spoke with him for about 15 minutes, told him I loved the Car and thanked GM for making such a badass ride.

I have owned Vipers and Vettes and never received a call from the factory, to see what I thought.....

Nice job GM!!!
Well done GM!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #17
closs2sx

Drives: 1970 chevelle
wish they would call me
Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic
Dads Car
2013 ZL1 vin 963
Crystal Red Tint Coat/Black Wheels
Exposed Carbon Fiber Insert
6 Spd Manual