Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 06-20-2016, 02:02 PM   #1
Chucks73

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1LS / 1973 Camaro RS/LT
Irwindale Speedway July 30th Host Car Show. All Classic and Muscle Cars/Corvettes

Irwindale Speedway July 30th Host Car Show. All Classic and Muscle Cars/Corvettes

All Classic and Muscle Cars/Corvettes are welcome to come out and have some fun.
So who is interested? The guest Group enters the Speedway for FREE and will be directed to a private section to display only our cars. (Cars, Driver and Guest enter the track for FREE) During opening ceremonies the group takes the cars on to the track for few parade laps then back to the private parking area. (Parade Laps are slow and controlled) For the rest of the night there is Beer, Food, Beer and racing.
(For the Beer and Food you are on your own)

Bring your chairs to sit in before the event. No beer if you are driving in the parade lap and bring a cushion or blanket to sit on the bench seating as it is cold and hard.

You will need to be at the track at the track by 3:30. They will be letting us in at 4:00 racing is over around 10:00pm. The Speedway is located right off the 605 freeway between the 10 and the 210 in Irwindale.

Again I have spots for around 10 Cars Just sign up here and I will add you to the list.

I have been doing this for Corvettes, 2nd Gen Camaros and other groups for the last 10+ years. So I would like to welcome you to to join us.
Chucks73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:13 PM   #2
Jus Dreamin

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible M6
Please clarify. Is the race event drag races or on the circle track?

RotoFab, Mild to Wild exhaust, Rock guards, MPSS 285's and 315's.
Jus Dreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:50 PM   #3
Chucks73

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1LS / 1973 Camaro RS/LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus Dreamin View Post
Please clarify. Is the race event drag races or on the circle track?
The event is on the night of circle track racing. We are on the track for for the autograph session and 1-2 parade laps. You can leave then or stay to watch the night of racing.
Chucks73 is offline   Reply With Quote