Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-13-2016, 08:07 AM   #1
Sh!ftHappens
Sh!ft Happens

Drives: 2010 2SS black/Silver
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 20,000

Due to a war injury can't drive my beloved Camaro any longer. Had many memories and enjoyed tons of events and shows with the car club. So my loss your gain. I would buy it quick at this price before I change my mind. LOL
Selling for 20,000 firm have all the stock parts to go with it if you want to offer a little more for all those.

Air Raid intake with an extra cone
High temp spark plugs wires with boot covers
cooler spark plugs
XS performance chromed headers 1 7/8'' with matching CAT delete
also has two new O2 sensors with extenders to pass inspection.
Has 4'' chrome pipe muffler delete not just 4'' tips the whole pipe.
also have an X pipe if you want it not installed yet.
Car sounds sick!
Tune by East Coast Super Chargers at that time it was direct wheel dyno'd at 420 RWHP and 425 Torque Did more modifications after that.
That was after the headers were put on so it can run right with those.
Before doing major modifications it ran 12.7 1/4 mile with a .001 reaction time. since then headers and tune where done with other things so prob will do low 12's now I assume.
Has a Hurst short throw shift install.
Has a knight rider light installed in the mail slot in the front
Also has the billet grill install top and lower simply takes 15 to uninstall if you don't like it
Also has a blue tooth LED light system installed in it - you control the light system with your Iphone on an app. Currently only the lights in the grill are installed I do have the other lights that went all the way around the car if you would like them. I took them off because I wanted to figure out a better way to adhere them to the car. Never put them back on because I cant get down under the car any longer
Has American racing rims only one tiny knick in the passenger side front rim can't even notice it just bothers me tho knowing its there. has brand spanking new continental tires with about a few hundred miles on them. has hawk pro performance brake pads. Also has LG G5 coil overs. fully adjustable for 3''. currently at about 2'' drop. I found this works best for traction and looks sick. Noted, it has coil overs so it rides like its on coil overs. I have original shocks and coils still, they have about 25,000 miles on them. Bunch of other misc mods also go with the car. These are just the major mods done. car has 63,000 miles. Looking for a fast sale to buy an RV for camping with the kids before the year is up. The car has been sitting mostly for a bout two years. Maybe drive n about twenty times in those two years. I know I have only driven it eight times all this year. That's why so cheap. I only get on the site once a day so give me a day to get back to you.
Only bad about car is under the front valance it had a few scrapes from driving the lowered car over a parking block. No big deal can't even see unless you jack the car up and get under it. Also have a street performance front valance spoiler not even painted yet if you want to put that on. I bought it and never got around to it. Has normal paint chips on the front from driving but did use the touch up paint for them. prob about six tiny paint chips. that's' it! Hit me up guys and gals. Get me that RV

I've added pictures to my attachment not sure if they are working or not. can't figure that out. You can look at my profile to see pics as well most updated on is the one under the wing of the plane.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:12 AM   #2
Sh!ftHappens
Sh!ft Happens

Can someone let me know how to get pictures on the post? Seems like the attachment button isn't working for my computer pictures.
Old 10-15-2016, 08:34 AM   #3
chevelless502

Drives: 1980 Camaro, 1970 Chevelle
Email me your pics and I will post them.
Chevelless502@yahoo.com
chevelless502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:17 AM   #4
Sh!ftHappens
Sh!ft Happens

Thanks I'll send them over now.
Old 10-15-2016, 11:35 AM   #5
chevelless502

Drives: 1980 Camaro, 1970 Chevelle
Here you go. and a free bump for you!
Attached Images