Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 03-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #687
mister_goods1
Orange Thunder

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS IOM
Ill be there too sat at a&w
mister_goods1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #688
Witchdoctor92

Drives: 2012 1SS Black with white rally str
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
I believe we are doing it Saturday. I hear they are bringing the car and parts by possibly Friday and Jason will start Saturday. Then Ray and I will be home in the afternoon to finish her up. At least that was the last plan I heard.
I believe Jerry is joining the band wagon so if you miss this one you'll get another chance. Did you order sways yet?
I just got the email that my sways shipped. They will be here Thursday. I may try to get into the auto hobby shop on base Friday to get them put in. We will see.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #689
Noonamme

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SSRS
i should be there sat nite as well
Noonamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #690
Witchdoctor92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonamme View Post
i should be there sat nite as well
Todd to know, we were afraid NAPA had kidnapped you to work n a secret govt lab or something.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #691
Jerry7297

Drives: 2018 2SS/ 1LE
Quote:
I believe we are doing it Saturday. I hear they are bringing the car and parts by possibly Friday and Jason will start Saturday. Then Ray and I will be home in the afternoon to finish her up. At least that was the last plan I heard.
I believe Jerry is joining the band wagon so if you miss this one you'll get another chance. Did you order sways yet?
I can help out on Sat around 11ish (am). I need to learn how to do this stuff. Ordering bushing set and zl spec sways tomorrow.
Jerry7297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #692
Witchdoctor92

Quote:
Jason,
Let me know what time you are going to start. I should be available to help in the morning.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #693
El Jefe

Drives: Yellow Mustang
Hi Guys and Gals!

Name is Kyle, I have the yellow mustang at the autocross. Thought I'd join your site because this is the most active autox forum STBR has. Just wanted to say it's great to see such an active group of gearheads out there!

Mike, I've been looking around for some other examples of your tire wear but I'm coming up with diddly squat. I still don't think the shoulder wear is dangerous because the tires aren't chunking but it doesn't seem normal either. Are you able to add more negative camber up front?
El Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:16 AM   #694
usnatclee

Drives: '12 2SS/RS, '13 Vette, '13 Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchdoctor92 View Post
Jason,
Let me know what time you are going to start. I should be available to help in the morning.
I also am going to be able to help. Just let me know when you're going to start.
2012 Camaro Ashen Grey Metallic 2SS/RS "Timberwolf". Custom exhaust, RX oil catch can and oil breather, CAI inc intake, SLP 160* thermostat, TSP 2" LT headers w/ off road pipes, custom cam, tuned. 467rwhp 450rwtq.

2013 Corvette Torch Red LS3. 378rwhp/375rwtq SAE corrected, tuned.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!
usnatclee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:17 PM   #695
Witchdoctor92

I will also be able to make A & W Saturday.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #696
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Welcome Kyle. Glad you could join us.
I can add more negative camber. I'm going to be looking into my alignment more intensely when I get the car home next week. Keep the ideas flowing. My mistakes sometimes help others from making the same one.
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:57 AM   #697
Tara Martin
Loves Camaros

Drives: Red '79 Z28, '21 Red Hot M6 ZL-1!
Lightbulb Photo session

Just an idea... I don't currently have a decent camera, but I hope that we can get a lot of us together someday in daylight for a group photo. I see a lot of other Camaro owners in really nice photos, so perhaps it's our turn.

Any ideas? As the weather gets nicer, maybe a shot with the Corpus bay front in the background?

Just thinking out loud...

Tara

Tara Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #698
converted

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Hi Guys and Gals!

Name is Kyle, I have the yellow mustang at the autocross. Thought I'd join your site because this is the most active autox forum STBR has. Just wanted to say it's great to see such an active group of gearheads out there!

Mike, I've been looking around for some other examples of your tire wear but I'm coming up with diddly squat. I still don't think the shoulder wear is dangerous because the tires aren't chunking but it doesn't seem normal either. Are you able to add more negative camber up front?
Great to have you here kyle. This is the best car group i have ever encountered really fun bunch. Hope to see at some of our meets.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:40 AM   #699
converted

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchdoctor92 View Post
Jason,
To all concerned i will find out tomorrow if u have to work sat or not. If i do not work sat i will get with ray and neomi to arrange getting the car friday night and get her jacked up and stripped dwn and parts sorted the try to hit the actual install sat morning around 8ish. If i end up working however all bets are off and will not get to start till sat afternoon sometime. I will post here when i have definite times for availability. Thanks for the offers of help ill prob need some and im sure ray appreciates the willingness for a bunch of gearheads to attack his car!! Lol!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #700
Jerry7297

Drives: 2018 2SS/ 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Hi Guys and Gals!

Welcome Kyle, everyone here are cool people and respectful. I have only been around for a couple months and everyone was really nice to me.
Jerry7297 is offline   Reply With Quote