Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-08-2016, 09:42 AM   #1
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
2003 Corvette Z06 - 455rwhp/415tq - tasteful mods. Kirkville NY

Posting for a friend. Truly a beautiful and very fast car that has been meticulously cared for. For details can contact myself, or him directly through the corvette forum - post link.

Well, the time has come to part with the Z06. Now that I have two young children, the need for a sports car with a back seat is now a requirement. I am looking to move into a 2nd Gen CTS-V and may entertain a trade + cash on a 6 speed sedan.

It is a 2003 50th Anniversary Edition C5 Z06 in Quicksilver that has never been in the elements and always garaged when not in use. It currently has 67,579 miles on it, but will go up some as I drive it on the weekends at times. The rear tires were just put on last year, stock size Nitto NT05’s and Michelin Pilot PS2’s in the front with lots of tread life left on them. In 2014 I had the FTI Street Sweeper Cam (236/240 .631/.612 111 lsa) cam installed along with a Mcleod twin disk RST clutch by New Era Performance. They also ported the throttle body, added a 25% underdrive pulley, new plugs, all new valve train to support the big cam, fresh rear diff fluids, and then dyno tuned it. The exterior is in great shape with some rock chips on the hood, to be expected with this car and its age. The full mod list is below and I am asking $24,000 OBO (lowballs will be ignored). The car is located in Kirkville, NY (Near Syracuse, NY). Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Performance Modifications:
• Vararam VR-B2 w/ PowerDuct
• MGW Short Throw Shifter
• Borla Stinger Quad Tips
• XSPower 1 Ύ” Headers and Catted X-Pipe
• 160Ί T-Stat
• FTI Street Sweeper Cam (236/240 .631/.612 111 lsa)
• Dyno tuned to 455RWHP and 415RWHP @ New Era Performance
• Mcleod RST twin disk Clutch
• Powerbond 25% Underdrive Pulley
• Ported throttle body by New Era Performance
• Elite Engineering Catch Can
• Drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads

Other Mods:

• Stock size C6 Z06 reproduction wheels with a machined lip and only the passenger side rear has a very slight curb mark, not noticeable unless looking for it honestly
• Pioneer media player with Bluetooth and microphone installed
• Blacked out tail lights, turn signals, and side markers with solid acrylic kit, no film overlays
• Shorty antenna
• Lloyd’s custom embroidered floor mats with Z06 emblem
• Aftermarket projector ACA headlights with 8000K 55W HID’s high and low
Stock Parts I still have:
• H-pipe for exhaust
• Shifter
• Headlights
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Air box

Below are links to a photo album of the car along with a start/idle clip with a small rev.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/bd87d
Video: http://sendvid.com/69ofr4to
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote