Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 02-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #183
tbarber87

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS CGM Rally Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
That's about what they told me when I called. What did he tell you about parking?
I didn't ask him about parking because I knew you had already called about that, I didn't realize you had also asked about reservations. I told him we were expecting 30-40 people so hopefully we should be set. You mentioned something about parking across the road, so lets plan on that, we can check it out when we get there to see what will work best for us.

I plan on arriving at 10:30 or 11 in order to beat the lunch crowd to save some parking for anyone who wants to join Ramsey and I. Also, the address is 9401 Lake Hefner Parkway, Oklahoma City, OK for those needing to Garmin it
tbarber87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #184
Supercop29
Old Cop!

Drives: 2SS/RS
Is there a group of us from Tulsa going??..if so ..do we want to meet and drive to OKC together? Let me know...we can meet maybe at the QT by the Turner Turnpike gate !
Supercop29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #185
68RS-10SS/RS

Drives: 1968 RS Convertible/2010 2SS/RS
Paul and I are coming from Bixby, we can meet at the gas/store on turner turnpike at kellyville.
68RS-10SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #186
68RS-10SS/RS

Drives: 1968 RS Convertible/2010 2SS/RS
would like to meet and have convoy to okc
68RS-10SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #187
1969Fbody

Drives: 1969 Firebird
Thanks for the invite Supercop. I was going to PM you and see if you and Denise were going.

We go down the Creek Turnpike from Memorial Drive so that is why Kim stated the place on the turnpike for us. We won't be driving close to QT, but we want to convoy with you.

If we don't go to QT, you can just call our cell when you are getting close to Kellyville. That way you don't have to pull off.

I believe phonegod1 is coming from Jenks. Maybe he will join us. If he doesn't see this, I will PM him tomorrow.
1969Fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #188
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_eddie View Post
I think there is some construction going on by my house so I might have some.... I will be back in town Wednesday so holler at me Tosha and I will see what I can do to help, since when I am home I have nothing but time. All I am hoping to do is install the CAI and tint on lights before the meet.
I wish your LED turn light would have been installed. I know its not your fault:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed racer View Post
Ok, thanks... I will get with you all on Saturday and get all of your contact info so we can all meet again somewhere quick, just so I can try to give you all the tickets before the Auto Show Starts.. I will do my best
You're the coolest to the fullest...mannnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarber87 View Post
I didn't ask him about parking because I knew you had already called about that, I didn't realize you had also asked about reservations. I told him we were expecting 30-40 people so hopefully we should be set. You mentioned something about parking across the road, so lets plan on that, we can check it out when we get there to see what will work best for us.

I plan on arriving at 10:30 or 11 in order to beat the lunch crowd to save some parking for anyone who wants to join Ramsey and I. Also, the address is 9401 Lake Hefner Parkway, Oklahoma City, OK for those needing to Garmin it
Or OnStar
I will TRY TRY my bestest to get there early. I am usually behind but I promise I will try to get there early to help you!!
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:28 PM   #189
reddevil

Drives: Red Jewel camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
I most likely will show up at Louie's early on saturday, knowing how I like to be early at about anything. I'll be driving the VR / RS / 1LT...

I'll wake up early. spend some time with my ride at the car wash. Cruise through the city, and'll be at Louie's around 10ish.

Ought to be able to snag the parking lot on the east side of Louie's it is usually empty so we should have it all to ourselves! Only 20% chance of pericp.
reddevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #190
camaro_eddie
Boomer Sooner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
[QUOTE=OuSoonersGirl;1467360]I wish your LED turn light would have been installed. I know its not your fault:(

Yea me too, they are being done right now though... we finally got 10 and I just sent him the money so hopefully with a week or two. I live in the city so when I get them on I would be more than glad to let you see them.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #191
Supercop29
Old Cop!

Drives: 2SS/RS
Do we have any others from from Tulsa area that wants to drive to OKC with us on Sat??
Supercop29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #192
BATOUTOFHELL
MY2BABY

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs RJT
Still unsure that I'm gonna be able to make it. Could meet on 40 somewhere if can though. Sorry didn't read throughly before posting , a little out of the way for me. I'll go down I-40. I really hope I don't get hung up on this job.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #193
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
[QUOTE=camaro_eddie;1467572]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuSoonersGirl View Post
I wish your LED turn light would have been installed. I know its not your fault:(

Yea me too, they are being done right now though... we finally got 10 and I just sent him the money so hopefully with a week or two. I live in the city so when I get them on I would be more than glad to let you see them.
that would be great. keep in touch and i will come up there.

also, i am lazy tonight so i didnt do a search but isnt there someone here that has MPD1's spoiler? are they coming to the meet?
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #194
GMtothecore
"That Guy"

Drives: Camaro SS...........what else?
Location: OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
I'm gonna try and make it too.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:33 PM   #195
OKCwhiteKnight

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
Sorry for late reply (Tosha) I will be in
town and be there, but won't have time
to stay and eat...looking forward to
checking out everyone's ride's

OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:09 PM   #196
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Well after the snow I might not be able to make it. I do not like to show my my car dirty.
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote