Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 02-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #253
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAdams View Post
Oh, yeah, that's a great idea! Maybe something like an SS emblem right in the center... a person could do all kinds of cool stuff!
I am getting mine in Black but then again I have a black Camaro. I want the SS emblem in the middle but I don't want the old style like most. I want the SS emblem to match my SS emblem in the back. So I am looking for the new style.
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #254
tbarber87

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS CGM Rally Stripes
Okay all. . .new post

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...93#post1489393
tbarber87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #255
speed racer
Speed Racer

Drives: 2010 SuperCharged SS/RS
The Heritage Grill

Ok, guys.. Maybe the Heritage Grill would look sweet..

I think I'm going to get my new Ground affects from Street Scene that just got deliverd, painted and installed. Then I might think about the New grill after all that is done... I really want to see what the Ground affects are going to look like, before I spend any more cash.. Thanks for your guys input and maybe I will have my ground affects on by the next meeting.. See ya
speed racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #256
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed racer View Post
Ok, guys... Just wanted to let you know that I Cancelled my order on the Heritage Grill... The more I looked at it and compared it to the stock grill, I think I am just going to stay with the Original.. In my Opinion, the New Heritage Grill takes away from the (Mean look of the Camaro )

When I pull up behind someone, I want them to know what is behind them Growling at them.. The New grill looks like any other import grill to me.. Here is a Few Comparison pics... What do you guys think ?
I like the grill myself, it's on my list of to-do maybe after I get my wheels powder coated. So much to do...so little time
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #257
Necks Camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro
Just picked up my new grill hope to get it put in soon
Necks Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:35 PM   #258
speed racer
Speed Racer

Oklahoma International Auto Show Question..MUST READ !!!

OK, guys.. As you all know my Wife and I put on the International Auto Show on OKC. It looks like we might be able to put all our Camaro's in the Auto show.They would all be parked together and all roped off, so nobody could touch them......

Would any of you be interested in that? The one thing is that all the cars would have to be left at the show from March 4th(thursday) through the 7th (Sunday).. All car owners pick up there cars on Sunday after the show.5-6 pm Now this is just a thought we had and it is not for sure, we haven't decided if it would be all 4 days or just have our group there for one day... This is a Big show with all the dealers, Etc... And of course, you would get free tickets for all 4 days.....

Please E-mail me at tobysauctions@cox.net if this is something that you might be interested in doing... More news to come.
Maybe Bad news, or Maybe good news. We just had to see if any of you would be interested first.....LOL See ya

Last edited by speed racer; 02-18-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #259
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necks Camaro View Post
Just picked up my new grill hope to get it put in soon
awesome. can't wait to see the pics.
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #260
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Speed Racer I would think that one day would be good enough since most of ours are daily drivers. Cant lose it for 4 days.
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:53 PM   #261
speed racer
Speed Racer

The Auto Show...

I agree, one day would be better.. We might still have an issue with the one day only. The reason is that once the cars are in the show buildings they can not be moved at all. This is due to the Fire Marshal that gives us the OK to proceed with the show. All Cars in the show have to have their batteries disconnected also.. Most of the Dealer cars that have all the guages, lights, etc, working are powered by inverters that are plugged into 110v under the carpet.

Mine is a daily driver also, but I would be running the show and would not need it since the wife would be there... I will keep you guys posted. We still have not figured out if there is enough space left over, from all the dealers. They buy space from us by the sq ft adn they are grabbing it up fast... It was just an idea, and it might not work out. I'm trying....

Still working on all those tickets also... see ya guys

Don't kill me if the plan falls apart.. LOL
Old 02-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #262
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
You can have mine for the whole show.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:04 AM   #263
camaro_eddie
Boomer Sooner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by springerpete View Post
You can have mine for the whole show.
same here it is not a daily driver
Old 02-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #264
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
I'm still undecided. Not my daily driver but if it's nice that weekend I will miss it!

I have the new grill ordered and thats the weekend I will have time to put it on.
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #265
Necks Camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro
speed racer my car is avaible if you need I dont drive it everyday let me know
Necks Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #266
tbarber87

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS CGM Rally Stripes
If you see this post in more than one place, please forgive me, I am trying to get the word out the only way I know how

If you have a facebook account, please log on and become a fan of "Ok Camaros" Event updates are posted there and with the RSVP option, getting an accurate count for lunches will be much easier. If you don't have a facebook account. . .I'm not going to beg you to get one, so if you absolutely don't want one, just make sure to shoot me a PM on here if you are planning to attend each months events.

Thank you so much!!!
tbarber87 is offline   Reply With Quote