Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 09-15-2012, 06:45 AM   #113
SSTOKED

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Convertible
Ok, so clue me on here on how this lemon thing works. Basically are you sueing them for whatever you can get and in the meantime you have to care for the car as normal?
Complete rebirth 8/27/2012 (new 6/27/2012 revision top installed, new carpet, new tonneau cover and new third brake light)

MODS:
Solo Performance Exhaust: Axle Back with J-Pipes
SSTOKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #114
SSTOKED

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuseater View Post
Definitely care for the car as normal, as I do with mine for I own the car.

Actually the gig is I'd rather have the law on my side than the BBB. Just trying to get them to fix the nonconformity - that's all I ever wanted. It's gotten to this point because of their arrogance and refusal to make it right. Everyone has a options to secure their rights in their property given the avenue of warranty performance by their dealership and GM. It's very inconsistent as how the repairs are being made. I wouldn't say it's sue GM for anything one can get, it's more like getting them to do what's right. Fix the damn car, perform under your warranty, and rectify the design issue for all owners. And if they cannot correct the nonconformity, then they must be held liable under your state's law. Of course, my car has more than just top issues, but there's a bunch of convertible owners in the same boat here. The inconsistency in rectifying Camaro Convertible issues is paramount, albeit ignored. Going on my 4th top and finding another hole forming is just not acceptable, by any standard.
I'm on your side I was just trying to understand the status of the vehicle during a lemon law situation.
Complete rebirth 8/27/2012 (new 6/27/2012 revision top installed, new carpet, new tonneau cover and new third brake light)

MODS:
Solo Performance Exhaust: Axle Back with J-Pipes
SSTOKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #115
cactuseater

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTOKED View Post
I'm on your side I was just trying to understand the status of the vehicle during a lemon law situation.
Absolutely no harm taken there. Upon reading it it does sound like a rebuttal....lol, not meant to be that way at all. Wish I could elaborate more on specifically what I have going on, but my hands are tied right now. Must say though that the warranty is still in effect, the car is still mine, and we're still trying to get the car's non-conformity's corrected - even though I am pursuing remedy through the lemon law.

I'll keep all posted on what tomorrow brings.
cactuseater is offline   Reply With Quote