Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2017, 11:32 PM   #6273
RKeith
RKeith
 
Drives: 2010 SS RS
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 12
Hello everyone! I'm new to Albuquerque and I'm wondering what is in the area as far as Camaro clubs, cruises, etc.. Thanks in advance for the info.
RKeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 01:45 AM   #6274
Taessi
 
Drives: Wish for a ZL1
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 2
I am new too. However someone on here told me the camaro club in Albuquerque meets second Thursday of the month at 6:30pm at Reliable Chevrolet. So this month would make it the 9th of February. I'll show up and see. I am actually attempting to purchase a camaro.

That's about all I know. I hope to learn a lot more Thursday evening.
Taessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:52 AM   #6275
RKeith
RKeith
 
Drives: 2010 SS RS
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 12
Thanks for the info. I think I'll show up as well. I just bought my Camaro in December, now I'm looking for some like minded people to hang out with.
RKeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:39 AM   #6276
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 12,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKeith View Post
Hello everyone! I'm new to Albuquerque and I'm wondering what is in the area as far as Camaro clubs, cruises, etc.. Thanks in advance for the info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taessi View Post
I am new too. However someone on here told me the camaro club in Albuquerque meets second Thursday of the month at 6:30pm at Reliable Chevrolet. So this month would make it the 9th of February. I'll show up and see. I am actually attempting to purchase a camaro.

That's about all I know. I hope to learn a lot more Thursday evening.
Yes, second Thursday of every month the Camaro Club of New Mexico meets at Reliable Chevrolet, upstairs in the conference room.

Great group of people. Mature.

Been way too long since I've been here or to one of the meetings but more than half of the Car owners stop by our shop from time to time to harass me for not attending.

Might need to go sooner than later before I get kicked out.

Where everybody at around here btw?!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:22 PM   #6277
raidernation3017
2nd mosted hated in NM
 
raidernation3017's Avatar
 
Drives: Tuned for her Pleasure
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Rio Rancho
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Yes, second Thursday of every month the Camaro Club of New Mexico meets at Reliable Chevrolet, upstairs in the conference room.

Great group of people. Mature.

Been way too long since I've been here or to one of the meetings but more than half of the Car owners stop by our shop from time to time to harass me for not attending.

Might need to go sooner than later before I get kicked out.

Where everybody at around here btw?!
Ivan
Still here lurking...
lol
__________________
2010 1SS , bolts on, 450hp
raidernation3017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:54 PM   #6278
RKeith
RKeith
 
Drives: 2010 SS RS
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 12
Parts Discount

Does Reliable give a discount on parts?
RKeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 11:59 PM   #6279
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 12,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKeith View Post
Does Reliable give a discount on parts?
They are supposed to offer 20% off for CCNMers.

If they don't, we can help too. Feel free to give us a call over at the shop and we can help you out!

505-554-9898
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 01:59 PM   #6280
digdeep0169

 
digdeep0169's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS 45th Anniversary
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 957
NM Desertfest 2017 - is a wrap. Great turnout. Huge crowds. over 600 cars in the Car Show. Great day to be amongst @CarverCustoms and @SouthwestSpeed.

cheers,

Ray
__________________

~ 2012 SS ~
digdeep0169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:43 PM   #6281
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 12,200
Happy Thanksgiving to all our local friends and family....

We about ready to fire this forum up again??

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CARS AND COFFEE ALBUQUERQUE? ANYONE INTERESTED jnewberr2ssrs USA - Southwest 55 05-15-2011 09:55 AM
Moutain Cruise Meet up - Sandia Peak (Albuquerque) jnewberr2ssrs USA - Southwest 21 04-02-2010 05:14 PM
Saw a SIM V6 in Albuquerque, NM BL202 USA - Southwest 3 02-04-2010 10:19 PM
Smokey Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway cruising. CamaroSS_LS3 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 26 09-01-2009 06:12 AM
High altitude cruising Rob53 Member Car Journals 7 07-16-2009 07:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.