Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 03-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
banter

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6 Black
Thumbs up Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

So the game has gotten a lot of (imo unjust) scrutiny for being short to where it has been called a cash grab etc. Now that it's out, those who have played it, what do you think?

Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of Metal Gear but this game has re-ignited my interest in the series. I could use the Title Metal Gear Solid as a pun to describe the gameplay because it's just that: Solid (I have PS4 Version). Not only that but there's a lot more content than people give it credit for as there's more than just the 2 hour-ish Ground Zeroes Mission. There are actually 6 separate missions with varying objectives to give you a different feel for the game. The open world style gives birth to variety of play through styles that begs to be replayed, and unlockables reinforce the desire to do so.

To those who are into the story of the game, the ending alone will get you absolutely stoked for The Phantom Pain. As I said before, I'm not the biggest Metal Gear fan though I do enjoy the series, and the ending has me very hyped for Phantom Pain.
banter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
I want it but I'm going to wait for Phantom Pain. Rumors have it that Phantom Pain will come with it.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #3
banter

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6 Black
Kojima has said on multiple occasions that it wouldn't be. Kinda would ruin the point of making it a standalone game if it came with Phantom Pain.
banter is offline   Reply With Quote