Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 02-03-2015, 06:02 PM   #1
RKCamaro13

Drives: 2011 Red 2SSRS A6
Front End Shaking

I was on my way home this past weekend and every time I would take a corner above 30mph or so the front end would start shaking and the only way to make it stop was to slow down to about 25mph. I put it up on the lift and found an endlink that was loose and tightened it, took it for a drive and it's still doing it. What could be causing this? I have BMR swaybars, endlinks, lower control arm and radius rod bushings.
MPD1 Z Force hood, 1LE splitter, ZL1 rockers and diffuser, Heritage grille, Sparks Restorations emblems, Magnuson Supercharger, ID850 Injectors, Alky Methanol Kit, Livernois Fuel Pump Roto-Fab CAI, SW long tube headers, CNC ported throttle body, High flow cats, Lethal Racing Prowler Cam, LS3 conversion, Yank 3400 Stall, Corsa 3" cat back exhaust, RX Catch Can, BMR Suspension, BC Coilovers, Slotted and Cross-drilled rotors, Custom Interior.
RKCamaro13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
Powhusku

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Double check that all your lugs are tight.