Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 12-31-2012, 12:59 AM   #2115
nebchevy

Drives: 2011 2SS SGM Camaro
i am still around. just finally moved into my new house outside omaha!! I am sooooo ready for spring to break out "lucky"... we need to get something together for spring to all meet up.

Phntmss.... why dont you do the color halos i did man they rock and you dont have to put ur headlight in a oven lol just sounds like something to go wrong...

Hope everyone had a great christmas and has a happy safe new year!
nebchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:23 AM   #2116
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
I wondered what happened to you, nebchevy. We'll need to get together in the spring.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-01-2013, 04:18 AM   #2117
nebchevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
I wondered what happened to you, nebchevy. We'll need to get together in the spring.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I agree!! Since i am now in omaha we will be able to get together.

Hows your winter going? I am just ready for spring!!
Old 01-02-2013, 01:31 AM   #2118
phntmss

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
when the weather gets better ima have to come up to omaha to meet up some fellow c5 people
Old 01-04-2013, 01:15 AM   #2119
nebchevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phntmss View Post
when the weather gets better ima have to come up to omaha to meet up some fellow c5 people

I agree there!!
Old 01-04-2013, 01:47 AM   #2120
nebchevy

Does anyone know a really good shop in or around omaha to have a cam install and dyno done at?? I am super picky and would do the work myslef but thinking maybe its time i pay someone to do it this time around....
Old 01-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #2121
summitss/rsls3

Drives: summit white/IOM ss/rs ls3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebchevy View Post
Does anyone know a really good shop in or around omaha to have a cam install and dyno done at?? I am super picky and would do the work myslef but thinking maybe its time i pay someone to do it this time around....

Dan at DynoSport in Lincoln did my tuning. He is super picky about things you may look into him. He also does installs I believe.
2010 Summit White w/IOM stripes SS/RS LS3, Pfadt spings, Richmond 4.11 gears, GTO clutch reservoir mod.,MGW shifter with retro handle, TSW Nurgurgring wheels, Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 on rear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's no cats, Stainless works retro chambered catback, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Texas Speed UD pulley, LG G6x3 cam, PRC dual valvesprings w/titanium seats and retainers, Texas Speed 7.4" hardened push rods, Lethal Ported Fast LSXr 102, Ported stock TB, RX catchcan. Tuned by Dan at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE 483RWHP/442RWTQ SAE corrected.
summitss/rsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:49 AM   #2122
summitss/rsls3

Drives: summit white/IOM ss/rs ls3
anyone have any info on when the meets going to be this spring?
2010 Summit White w/IOM stripes SS/RS LS3, Pfadt spings, Richmond 4.11 gears, GTO clutch reservoir mod.,MGW shifter with retro handle, TSW Nurgurgring wheels, Nitto NT05R 315/35R20 on rear, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's no cats, Stainless works retro chambered catback, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Texas Speed UD pulley, LG G6x3 cam, PRC dual valvesprings w/titanium seats and retainers, Texas Speed 7.4" hardened push rods, Lethal Ported Fast LSXr 102, Ported stock TB, RX catchcan. Tuned by Dan at Dynosport in Lincoln, NE 483RWHP/442RWTQ SAE corrected.
summitss/rsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #2123
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
So.. lets vote for me.. Colorshift halos i just got for christmas, i need to do atleast one more thing this winter for the camaro, im split between 2 things, to add to it: the razzi side skirts are the last thing ive had my eye on for the outside of my car.

Razzi side skirts:

Metra kit + dvd/cd player

what you guys vote?
Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #2124
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by summitss/rsls3 View Post
anyone have any info on when the meets going to be this spring?
The Red/White game is April 6th I believe. I'm meeting with my shop guy tomorrow night so I will ask him about getting a Dyno session put together for us.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #2125
Bildo

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebchevy View Post

I had my cam, rearend, suspension, valve work, and what not done at C&S unfortunately they closed the doors on the place while I my car was still being worked on . Charged me full price for a tune but did a horrible job, (let me be clear it was NOT TOM that did the bad tune), they also broke a strut on the car while doing the install and charged me for a new one (car had 1700 miles on it) and afterwards sitting in my garage I noticed one of the front struts pouring fluid on my floor as well I kind of got screwed by the people at that shop (once again this wasn't Toms fault) Have been in contact with Tom from there since then, and he did do a little smoothing on the tune with a handheld but I have been waiting for months and months to get my car into the new shop he works at Heartland Speed, to get the car tuned properly this is mostly due to my schedule as I work overseas for 3 months then back in Omaha for a month and back and forth. I will let you know if and when I actually get my car tuned how it turns out.
Bildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #2126
Bildo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcer View Post
So.. lets vote for me.. Colorshift halos i just got for christmas, i need to do atleast one more thing this winter for the camaro, im split between 2 things, to add to it: the razzi side skirts are the last thing ive had my eye on for the outside of my car.

Razzi side skirts:

Metra kit + dvd/cd player

what you guys vote?

How do you like that Metra kit, I am torn might just wait to see what this new kit coming out is supposed to be.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #2127
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
i dont have the metra kit in mine, thats just a picture, i cant decide metra or schosche or wait for the new one.
Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #2128
Bildo

Yeah I want to see what the new one entails, looks like we will find out in the next week after CES.