Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-22-2008, 07:07 PM   #1
BayAreaCamaro

Drives: Cadillac Escalade
Dealer hasn't ordered my camaro yet

I work two jobs so I didn't have time on the first day of ordering to go into the dealership. My dad went in for me and gave my deposit and the complete order of what I wanted and got a contract that I will get it at MSRP and the expected production date, etc. I called today to see if they had ordered the car yet and they said they haven't been able to order yet b/c their BAC wasn't up and running. Can anyone tell me what this is about? They said mine will be the first one ordered when they can order. Am I going to get my car later now like april, may, june? Also, is there a way to find out how many camaro's a specific dealership is going to get or do I need to ask them myself? Please let me know if you have the answers, thanks.
BayAreaCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
BayAreaCamaro

Will that mean that I will get my car later now. Have I lost my "place in line" of where I would have been had the car been ordered on the day I ordered? Or is it more like if that dealership is allocated a certain number of camaros that they will get that amount of camaros at the same time regardless of when they put in orders?
Old 10-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #3
srtclg1007

Drives: 08 C6 NPP, MZ6 436hp
Allocation has already been given to the dealers through chevylaunch.com.... As to the 'getting your car later thing', if they get the order in within the next couple of weeks I wouldnt think that would delay arrival of your car. Dont hold me to that. I would wait for a dealer on here to answer that for you. I hate that for you though. I hope they get it in soon.......
srtclg1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
BayAreaCamaro

Cool. I hope it doesn't get delayed. Thanks for the info.