Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 01-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
SJR 2012 SS

Drives: 2012 SS/RS
$2000.00 to spend and need help

have a 2012 SS A6 and have some money to spend. I wanted headers, exhaust, CAI and tuner. I've been looking at the following configuration. Stainless Power 1 7/8 headers with cats, Flowmaster outlaw axelback, CAI Intake, and Diablosports Trinity. With this configuration, I'm still over budget by a few hundred dollars. Need help with suggestions and/or vendors that can make it happen. Being stationed in Alaska, there are not any dealers or vendors even remotely close to me. Any help would be appreciated
Old 01-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
Erik@lashway

Drives: Camaros, Vettes, Trucks
We can help...and will provide you with any support you need once you get the parts...

I will send a PM
Erik@lashway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
Erik@lashway

Drives: Camaros, Vettes, Trucks
PS-- we're Diablosport authorized dealers!
Erik@lashway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
evilbeef54
tail lights for u

Drives: Bumble Bee 2010 2SS/RS
I just picked up an AMAZING deal on kooks LT's and HFC's from maryland speed's ebay buy it now obo sale full install kit with bolts gaskets hardware 02 extenders, everything, most of the venders on here have great deals on the CAI/ADM scoop package, and instead of the trinity i'd hit up Ted over at Jannety for the SCT with free tune, this can be done within your budget
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RY M6- LOVIN' it
Kooks LT's & HFC's, Flowmaster Single chamber mufflers, C.A.I. Intake, ADM Scoop, Rotofab w/w relocate

Semper Paratus

You have to go out You don't have to come back!!!
evilbeef54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:56 PM   #5
SJR 2012 SS

Drives: 2012 SS/RS
I have no problems with the SCT tuner or the custom tunes that Ted does. I've heard nothing but good things about them but what i like about the trinity is the portability and the fact that i can use it for more than just a tuner or a scanner. Being military and driving long distances every once in a while, i can unmarry the trinity from the camaro and hook it up to the suburban and give it the MPG tune prior to driving on a 4000 mile trip. As well as the lack of good quality gas around here. Its hard to find anything over 89 in these parts of alaska. Ted would have to write me three different tunes just in case i couldn't get the right gas.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
evilbeef54
tail lights for u

Drives: Bumble Bee 2010 2SS/RS
makes sense, I am still on the fence between the SCT or HPT, trying to work out a couple of deals on HP Tuners so i can just get back to tuning my self
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RY M6- LOVIN' it
Kooks LT's & HFC's, Flowmaster Single chamber mufflers, C.A.I. Intake, ADM Scoop, Rotofab w/w relocate

Semper Paratus

You have to go out You don't have to come back!!!
evilbeef54 is offline   Reply With Quote