Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
mycamaroisred

Drives: 2010 camaro
SLP kicks a$$ u wanna know y?????

SLP kicks ass I just went and picked up my exhaust from them today.. I left work at 3 to go down there from north jersey about 1/4 way down it started to snow out of nowhere and There was car accidents left and right bumper to bumper traffic I was never gonna make it there at 4 so I called to say It was snowing an was in traffic.. They said it was ok and just get there wen I can.. It kept getting worse I got there at like 6 wen they normally don't stay after 5.. I would just like to say thank you so much to DON at slp for waiting around for me wat a great guy just for that I will try and do most of all my business with slp and so should u all thanks again don u the man
mycamaroisred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
chopss

Drives: 04 sentra, 2ss
SLP
chopss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
GB EB

Drives: 2014 Stingray 2LT/Z51
I love their stuff.... Got the wheels...

*TROPHY RECIPIENT - GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 9/11/11*
*1ST PLACE MODERN MUSCLE - CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL 9/23/11*
*AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - GOOD GUYS DEL MAR FALL NATIONALS 11/27/11*
*1ST PLACE / '82&UP CAMARO/FIREBIRD- FORT WALTON BEACH FF SHOW 2/16/13*
BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120353
GB EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #4
2010IBMSS

Drives: 2010 camaro SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycamaroisred View Post
SLP kicks ass I just went and picked up my exhaust from them today.. I left work at 3 to go down there from north jersey about 1/4 way down it started to snow out of nowhere and There was car accidents left and right bumper to bumper traffic I was never gonna make it there at 4 so I called to say It was snowing an was in traffic.. They said it was ok and just get there wen I can.. It kept getting worse I got there at like 6 wen they normally don't stay after 5.. I would just like to say thank you so much to DON at slp for waiting around for me wat a great guy just for that I will try and do most of all my business with slp and so should u all thanks again don u the man

what exhaust did you get?
2010IBMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:12 AM   #5
mycamaroisred

I got loudmouths putting em on tomorrow super excited and got their short throw and the predator tuner.. Lil weird bout the tuner cuz on the box it says gm truck and like 06-09 vett idk If it's the right tuner for my 2010 camaro but I'll call tomorrow see wat they say but maybe some1 can give me an answer here too but def a fan of slp my 2 friends have chargers with loudmouths on them
Old 12-17-2010, 06:24 AM   #6
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
That is great, nice to see a vendor concerned about his customers. SLP
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:29 AM   #7
mycamaroisred

Yeah man he was real kool too.. I felt so bad that he waited for me
Old 12-17-2010, 07:29 AM   #8
Darth Martel
Darth Martel

Drives: Black 1SS with 20% tinted windows
that's squared away. I love hearing stories like this. Renews my faith in the world that not everybody is a greedy bastard that doesn't give a $hit about anything but, themselves and making money. It's refreshing to hear about companies that are actually interested in building relationships with their customers. SLP is one of those companies, it sounds like. Kudos to them and thanks for sharing your story.
Darth Martel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #9
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Yeah they are not out for the "Quick Sell" but out to really help people and it is obvious by them staying late just for this one person.

Too many times vendors don't really care about the customer just selling and getting your money. This is so nice to see.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #10
ronss

Drives: 2SS CGM/GRND FX/STRIPES/CAI, manual
i agree, ever since i got my 99ss i've been dealing with them they are an up and up co,nice people to deal with, my 99 ss was slp equipped from factory,thats how i found out who they were and all..
ronss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #11
Big J

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs ls3
I love my loudmouth when i matched it with my arh headers it became a beast
Old 12-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #12
mycamaroisred

Sick I wanted to do that but will it void the warr
Old 12-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #13
gtoroadracer

Drives: 1964 GTO road race car
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycamaroisred View Post
Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you and your friend were able to make it to SLP and arrive home safely. It was amazing how a dusting of snow made a mess of things. The programmer is correct, it actually works on a couple different GM applications. Enjoy your Camaro with the new exhaust sound and performance. If you need anything please give me a call.
gtoroadracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:23 AM   #14
SSTony

Drives: SS Camaro
Send a message via AIM to SSTony
i had a good experience with Don as well. i love SLP and i love that fact that there actually in NJ. I just wish they would offer the new front ground effect for sale. Only way u can get it is if you buy a SLP car. I wish i could do that but I put so much into my car already that it should already be an SLP.