Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros > 4th Gen Marketplace

Old 01-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
2ss2012

Drives: 2012 2ss ahen grey
WTB 96 SS CAMARO

LMK NO JUNK PLS
2ss2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:45 PM   #2
2ss2012

Might buy a 1997 ss also
Old 01-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #3
Hall of Fame

Drives: Hall of Fame
Little bit more than my car but less miles. this is a collector investment grade like mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=281043119618
Hall of Fame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #4
2ss2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Fame View Post
Little bit more than my car but less miles. this is a collector investment grade like mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=281043119618

Theres one w/ 900 for much less nobody pays retail
Old 01-15-2013, 02:19 AM   #5
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ss2012 View Post
Theres one w/ 900 for much less nobody pays retail

That is a very general statement noboby pays retail. Sounds like you want a very nice car for wholesale or a super deal .It is possible in this market but not realistic. Usually folks that have collector , nice cars are not in any of those positions. Remember you PMd me about my car per a statement on a thread it would possibly be for sale in the spring since I bought the vert. You are not correct my car is priced to high. However when the 900 mile one is sold, it will assist mine in selling, or the buyer won't want it for some options it has or doesn't have and buy mine. Cars with low mileage are collectors not drivers. Collectors bring more money. If you want a driver with say 75 to 80 thousand mile they will be much cheaper. Their condition will also not be anything as nice of course. As I stated in my PM, you cannot restore mileage and low mileage cars will bring more. Since you stated you have a couple of other vehicles and can afford anything you want, that is wonderful, buy what you want and happy hunting. Of course I would like for you to take a trip to a GM dealer when the new Corvette C7 comes out. Ask the dealers how many are going to be sold under retail, or go to a classic car auction, see how many cars go thru under retail. They go for fair market value or retail. If I can be of assistance on the east coast to help you find one or verify the conditon of your new purchase of one PM me. Good luck in your chase.

Last edited by Hall of Fame; 01-15-2013 at 02:53 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:57 AM   #6
2ss2012

Quote:
That is a very general statement noboby pays retail. Sounds like you want a very nice car for wholesale or a super deal .It is possible in this market but not realistic. Usually folks that have collector , nice cars are not in any of those positions. Remember you PMd me about my car per a statement on a thread it would possibly be for sale in the spring since I bought the vert. You are not correct my car is priced to high. However when the 900 mile one is sold, it will assist mine in selling, or the buyer won't want it for some options it has or doesn't have and buy mine. Cars with low mileage are collectors not drivers. Collectors bring more money. If you want a driver with say 75 to 80 thousand mile they will be much cheaper. Their condition will also not be anything as nice of course. As I stated in my PM, you cannot restore mileage and low mileage cars will bring more. Since you stated you have a couple of other vehicles and can afford anything you want, that is wonderful, buy what you want and happy hunting. Of course I would like for you to take a trip to a GM dealer when the new Corvette C7 comes out. Ask the dealers how many are going to be sold under retail, or go to a classic car auction, see how many cars go thru under retail. They go for fair market value or retail. If I can be of assistance on the east coast to help you find one or verify the conditon of your new purchase of one PM me. Good luck in your chase.
Don't recall asking you for your 2cents , nor did I ask for your opinion.I purchased the one w/ 915 miles for $17k
, Also where do you get this high mileage statement you keep throwing out there? Is this your defense to me saying your price is too high? I proved it to be true and bought a much nicer car w/ 900 miles for $3k less. Sorry if your offended by that but no need to insult me and say I need a 75-80k miles car because I wont pay your above market price
Old 01-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #7
Hall of Fame

Congrats you paid the market retail price. BTW.. I only thru that price of mine out there to get a reaction. It will sell for market price in the spring when they bring more IF I decide to sell it. BTW... it ain't eating any hay along with any others I have in my garages. They should appreciate well should I decide to keep it.Thank You for getting my competition off the market. Enjoy your new toy.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #8
2ss2012

Quote:
Congrats you paid the market retail price. BTW.. I only thru that price of mine out there to get a reaction. It will sell for market price in the spring when they bring more IF I decide to sell it. BTW... it ain't eating any hay along with any others I have in my garages. They should appreciate well should I decide to keep it.Thank You for getting my competition off the market. Enjoy your new toy.

Considering I have allready been offer $22k from a dealer collector I know , I dont think I paid RETAIL!Its ok to be wrong buddy
Old 01-18-2013, 09:37 AM   #9
Hall of Fame

I think you paid pretty much retail, however good news for me.. Car is off market. Got any pics? Maybe in your driveway.

Last edited by Hall of Fame; 01-22-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:57 AM   #10
Hall of Fame

Charge your batteries in the camera and post some pics of your new ride.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #11
2ss2012

Quote:
Charge your batteries in the camera and post some pics of your new ride.

No problem when i get home next week as i am a truck driver
Old 01-27-2013, 05:24 PM   #12
2ss2012

Heres one the wife sent over she's now in my garage waiting for me to come home and detail her