Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 12-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #29
ZL1-Camaro

Drives: Black M6 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by firecross91 View Post
Is that sim. to the Jennetty 75 hp no tune or is it with a tune?
No this is Livernois and only changes the upper pully and the blower snout is ported and used the ls7 90mm throttle body. But I also plan on adding the snow performance water/meth stage 3 kit for an additional 50 hp stock or 100-120 Hp with the pully upgrade. They say that the water/meth nozzle mounter before the throttle body is the best, it cools the intake charge and makes the blower more efficent by sealing the clearence with the mist. It does require a tune.
ZL1-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #30
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1-Camaro View Post
I heald out and got a deal that I can live with and the owner made it better, He also ownes a extended warrenty company and offered Me a deal on the 650 stage one blower upgrade and said that he will honer the warrenty with the upgraed if I have it installed at his dealership. I made a deal first and took the car home and then reminded them that I still have three days to cancel the deal then went back and had them apply more credits and give me 4k morefor My trade in. I am very happy with it.

Congratulations on your new purchase and thank you for sharing your delivery story! What is your favorite feature so far?

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 12-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #31
Taser Deployed

Drives: 2012 Blk ZL1
Congrats on the new ride! Welcome to C5!
Taser Deployed is offline   Reply With Quote