Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-15-2021, 11:58 AM   #29
Modernmusclecar

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Fbo Cammed 2011. A 6th gen SS is not beating me. I still get all kinds of compliments every time I drive the car. The 5th gen is that last Camaro GM will ever build that looks like a muscle car. The 6th gen has been a bust since it was released. Sure it's a good performer but the looks is a deterrent imo. That 5th gen look damn well is a classic look that will be in high demand by hot rodders down the road. It's one of the if not the most successful gens of all time for a reason. I laugh at those who try to bash it.
EPS CUSTOM GRIND CAM....K@N CAI....VMAX PTB.....FRANKENSTEIN STAGE 2 HEADS ...1 7/8 STAINLESS POWER CATTED LONGTUBE HEADERS...CORSA XTREME 3 INCH CATBACK.....CIRCLE D 3800 Pro Series stall...391 gears.....Ported/modded GPI intake .Forgestar drag pack with Mickey Thompson ET street drag radials AGP PERFORMANCE DYNO TUNED. 463 WHP 428 FTLBS TORQUE.
Modernmusclecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:04 PM   #30
Modernmusclecar

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryshan View Post
If you want the car to sound like it's got 5k Put into it, and not just a generic muffler. I'd go with a Long Tube catless setup *KOOKS* into a full corsa exhaust. I persoanlly ordered up the ZL1 version for the quads and 3inch, but you can't go wrong with anything corsa. This is if you're looking for a loud exhaust set up. * Exhaust is loud outside but very tame on the inside* Will 100% make it feel like a completely new car. Especially if you're stick. The downshifts are nasty. You can't go wrong with a Borla ATAK either.
You don't need Kooks longtubes for that race car sound. There is no real difference in sound between longtubes. I'm Cammed with Stainless Power catted long tubes with 3 inch Corsa Xtreme catback. I will put my setup up against anybody for sound quality and blow your eardrums out loudness.
EPS CUSTOM GRIND CAM....K@N CAI....VMAX PTB.....FRANKENSTEIN STAGE 2 HEADS ...1 7/8 STAINLESS POWER CATTED LONGTUBE HEADERS...CORSA XTREME 3 INCH CATBACK.....CIRCLE D 3800 Pro Series stall...391 gears.....Ported/modded GPI intake .Forgestar drag pack with Mickey Thompson ET street drag radials AGP PERFORMANCE DYNO TUNED. 463 WHP 428 FTLBS TORQUE.
Modernmusclecar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010 2ss camaro new owner, exhaust, options, stock