Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #15
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
This is one a younger friend of mine came up with, but I'm not sure if he ever developed a way to pull it off: Somehow, he was going to put clear jello in some/all of the school's toilets. Again, outside of making a mold of the inside of the toilet and using that to create the jello, I have no idea how one would actually pull this off, but it'd be pretty hilarious if done right imo
Old 04-19-2010, 12:46 PM   #16
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
This is one a younger friend of mine came up with, but I'm not sure if he ever developed a way to pull it off: Somehow, he was going to put clear jello in some/all of the school's toilets. Again, outside of making a mold of the inside of the toilet and using that to create the jello, I have no idea how one would actually pull this off, but it'd be pretty hilarious if done right imo
Well, you could probably just make it in the toilet with enough jello mix. It would take longer to set without it being in a fridge, but it could possibly work... that is, if the janitor didn't find it before you got it finished. Our janitors worked nights and that would be when it would have to set.
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #17
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Our high school had a courtyard that was surrounded by four tall walls. We disassembled a Volkswagen bug and got some buddies to lift it into the courtyard and then put the fenders and doors / hood/ trunk back on . After we got into the courtyard, it only took us about 3 hours to completely reassemble it (without the engine of course). Just an idea! It took them about 2 days to figure how to get it out of there. finally somebody anonymously suggested that the disassemble it and take it out piece by piece!
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:32 PM   #18
1badtie

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
had a bigass foodfight on the last week of school had the whole cafeteria goin... it was hot chili day.
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:52 PM   #19
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
few years before i graduated the grad class put the school up on Ebay.... i'm pretty sure the school board got that taken down once they heard about it.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #20
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
At my high school we took all of the outdoor picnic style tables and stacked them into pyramids on top of a couple of buildings in the quad.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #21
youngoliver

Drives: 2SS/RS SIM -- Lifted 99' GMC
Something big in a small place always sounds like a good idea.

1 thing i thought of was superglue in all the locks or even supergluing a penny on the outside of the keyhole. no1 could get into their classes theyd have to send us home haha.
mite get in sum trouble for tht 1 ha.

good pranks tho guys.... the car on top of the gym is nuts haha
youngoliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #22
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
I was a sophomore when this happened best of the School's history im in college now so its been 2yrs, for our senior prank though we wrapped the parking lot in plastic wrap....lame in know
Old 04-19-2010, 08:59 PM   #23
HopeRidesAlone

Drives: 2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS
do what we did get with kids from each school around your county and switch all the marquee signs we had access to ours so it made it easy we switch it so our school said another one from the countys just dont get caught it might get you in trouble lol
HopeRidesAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:30 PM   #24
Warhead

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
Only need 3 things

pig

ex lax

vaseline

Feed the pig ex lax rub it down with vaseline and let it go in the school
Warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:49 PM   #25
elcamino85

Drives: 1985 chevy el camino
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngoliver View Post
thats a lota limes haha. but good keep em comn.

and i have access to plenty of cows so painted cows mite be good
I think he means the white chalk lime that is used to mark baseball diamonds and stuff like that. That would be a pain in the ass to get out
elcamino85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:06 PM   #26
helmincamaro
Official Lounge BAMF

Drives: '97 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to helmincamaro Send a message via Yahoo to helmincamaro
I graduated in 08. Some kids spray painted a giant 08 ball in the intersection across from the school. It actually looked pretty good and it was on a busy road. I still wonder how there aren't any tire marks in the paint... they were gooood. A few years earlier someone also went and took all of the toilet paper out of the bathrooms and put some empty ones in place and wrote "sucks to be you" on all of them.
helmincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:53 PM   #27
youngoliver

Drives: 2SS/RS SIM -- Lifted 99' GMC

thinking about doing this... seems like it'b be pretty hilarious
youngoliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:34 PM   #28
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
My coach told me about his prank when he was young. Him and his buddies put a cow in the principal's office on Friday night along with a bale of alfalfa. He said it was a good mess come Monday.