Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #491
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Great mats man!! They look awesome. I've been waiting for them to make the "SS" or "Camaro" letters in white, but I don't think they offer it yet. It was silver before, but they make white piping, go figure. Haha
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #492
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dznts View Post
those look great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Luv the mats..definitely the little things that set it off...very nice
Thanks guys
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #493
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Great mats man!! They look awesome. I've been waiting for them to make the "SS" or "Camaro" letters in white, but I don't think they offer it yet. It was silver before, but they make white piping, go figure. Haha
Haha man you need to send them some badass pics of your ride and get them to make it haha.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #494
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Haha man you need to send them some badass pics of your ride and get them to make it haha.
Hahaha, thanks . They'll probably laugh, hahahaha. I would love to ask them, "why the hell don't you make white stitched letters?", just to see what dumb response comes about .
Old 03-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #495
VanquisherSS

All packed up:

Old 03-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #496
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hahaha, thanks . They'll probably laugh, hahahaha. I would love to ask them, "why the hell don't you make white stitched letters?", just to see what dumb response comes about .
Man no way they'd laugh. You got a serious ride and if you wanted to rep my products i'd be like How do you do

Old 03-25-2013, 11:33 PM   #497
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Aight Chris this thread belongs on the front page............................................!
What's the count down on those sick azz wheels (Me Likey a Lot!!!!)? Loving the go fast stuff, you speed boy's never stop! Yo when all is said and done we need to do a professional photo shoot together man real talk...after the tuner show, you down?
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #498
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Aight Chris this thread belongs on the front page............................................!
What's the count down on those sick azz wheels (Me Likey a Lot!!!!)? Loving the go fast stuff, you speed boy's never stop! Yo when all is said and done we need to do a professional photo shoot together man real talk...after the tuner show, you down?
Haha thanks man. . I sent 360 an email last friday no response yet on the status, they said 4-6 weeks if it truly does take 4 weeks then they'll be done next week and I'll have them in time for the tune time show. My guess they'll be done mid-late April. I'm def down for the photoshoot man thats been a long time coming, I'll bring the gopro see if we can get some good rolling shots/video
Old 03-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #499
TCAT

I hope those wheels go on soon and they come early for you. I can't wait to see them installed. We need to keep bumping this thread to the top.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #500
VanquisherSS

Quote:
I hope those wheels go on soon and they come early for you. I can't wait to see them installed. We need to keep bumping this thread to the top.
Haha I could actually wait for the wheels I'm not sweating them really, I cleaned up my current wheels and all I can say is these new wheels better impress haha. Right now Im just waiting for my car which is at ECS. After all these its either a gforce rear or a TSP 418 Short Block. But I think i'll just enjoy the car for the summer first before any more down time.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #501
TCAT

Lol, I don't blame you man. Your current wheels are hard to beat, as they are some of my personal favorites. Well, 360 better bring it like nobodies business.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #502
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Lol, I don't blame you man. Your current wheels are hard to beat, as they are some of my personal favorites. Well, 360 better bring it like nobodies business.
Yeah honestly man I was really kind of thinking to myself I should have just had the wheels refinished, would have looked brand new. Still might do that regardless. You can see the wheels here a little better http://www.flickr.com/photos/360forg...7632584304318/

Mine will be less the pinstriping and also more concave as I'm running pretty aggressive offsets. I think i'm more excited to get the car back working in 100% shape, was feeling a bit bummed about the state of it for awhile.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #503
Sickwitit

Quote:
Yeah honestly man I was really kind of thinking to myself I should have just had the wheels refinished, would have looked brand new. Still might do that regardless. You can see the wheels here a little better http://www.flickr.com/photos/360forg...7632584304318/

Mine will be less the pinstriping and also more concave as I'm running pretty aggressive offsets. I think i'm more excited to get the car back working in 100% shape, was feeling a bit bummed about the state of it for awhile.
Naw bump that Tcat, Chris if you can find the post of the other wheels with the extreme concave you were looking at last year, please post it. my all time favorite bar know...I almost coppied them, some boss shit...and yeah I was seriously hating on those bro big time, I'll admit it out loud...hehehehehe.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #504
Sickwitit

Quote:
Haha thanks man. . I sent 360 an email last friday no response yet on the status, they said 4-6 weeks if it truly does take 4 weeks then they'll be done next week and I'll have them in time for the tune time show. My guess they'll be done mid-late April. I'm def down for the photoshoot man thats been a long time coming, I'll bring the gopro see if we can get some good rolling shots/video
Yeah If you keep it under 200..., damn speed demon.

Tags
camaro of the week