Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 08-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #6539
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
I have to work.
Come on, you work for the state! We know better
SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #6540
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Installed cup holder lighting and black "Camaro" fender letters over the weekend. Oh, and I was under orders to heat up the new drag radials to burn the coating off of them.

Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #6541
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Hey everyone-- newb checking in from Cincinnati. My name's Rachel. I traded my '00 Mustang in for my '11 Camaro at the beginning of June. Lovin' the car and always love seeing Camaros around the Cinci area. Hoping to get to know some of you guys (though I did come to the first mod day last spring before being a 'Maro owner, so I do recognize some of your cars!)

For any SW Ohioans, I'm in the Glendale area, but also frequent the westside of Cinci where i grew up. Look for the CGM camaro with the custom plate "V6 4U 2NV"

Also, if anyone ever hits up Edgewater for Thursday Night Lightz, I've been down there a bit this summer also.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #6542
Darth_Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Hey everyone-- newb checking in from Cincinnati. My name's Rachel. I traded my '00 Mustang in for my '11 Camaro at the beginning of June. Lovin' the car and always love seeing Camaros around the Cinci area. Hoping to get to know some of you guys (though I did come to the first mod day last spring before being a 'Maro owner, so I do recognize some of your cars!)

For any SW Ohioans, I'm in the Glendale area, but also frequent the westside of Cinci where i grew up. Look for the CGM camaro with the custom plate "V6 4U 2NV"

Also, if anyone ever hits up Edgewater for Thursday Night Lightz, I've been down there a bit this summer also.

Hello, newb from Cincy! Welcome to our corner of Camaro5.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #6543
masterwinning

Drives: 2013 Volt
Welcome from Dayton. Great move on getting rid of that rustank and getting a real car.

@Jason, There may be someone who wants to steal my last name, but she has to live up to her end of the bargain first. Going to be a big weekend, her 23rd wedding anniversary and wedding day all at the same time.
masterwinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #6544
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:

Welcome from a fellow west-sider! I grew up near Montana & the Boulevard, but have been in Lebanon the last 10 or so.

I've been thinking about hitting Edgewater some Thursday, so keep an eye out for my IOM.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #6545
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
Come on, you work for the state! We know better
I heard they need to re-engineer the Mid-Ohio exit from I-71.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:23 PM   #6546
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Installed cup holder lighting and black "Camaro" fender letters over the weekend. Oh, and I was under orders to heat up the new drag radials to burn the coating off of them.

I'll admit it... car looks much better now! 22" = TOO BIG! Plus now the brakes look HUGE instead of lost.

Now it just looks mean! Good move! Too bad you had to learn a costly mistake.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:30 PM   #6547
Darth_Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
I'll admit it... car looks much better now! 22" = TOO BIG! Plus now the brakes look HUGE instead of lost.

Now it just looks mean! Good move! Too bad you had to learn a costly mistake.
Thanks, J. I guess I don't look at it as a mistake as much as a change in direction. I am leaning much toward performance than toward pretty these days. I think the 22s looked better, but the 20s with the drag radials feel a lot better when driving it.

In any case, I need to sell the 22s.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #6548
blue-bayou

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS/Stick
Quote:

I'm thinking aboout heading to test n tune this Friday at Edgewater
Old 08-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #6549
Tantalizer43

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
AWESOME !! Now I know what my car used to sound like. I thought you were waiting for a ZL1.
I thought I was too! I need to buy a new daily driver though instead. So, I'll just keep the SS and have a little more fun with it!
Old 08-09-2011, 04:03 AM   #6550
velociSSimo
... well, not yet.

Drives: 2012 Chevy Silverado ZL1
8-8-11 Cuyahoga Falls Camaro Night

Very nice show last night in Cuyahoga Falls. Great turn out from our NEOCC members!

Nice to meet some of you for the first time!
Attached Images

Old 08-09-2011, 05:36 AM   #6551
GC-Camaro

Drives: 2014 Impala
Great looking cars!

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #6552
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Welcome from a fellow west-sider! I grew up near Montana & the Boulevard, but have been in Lebanon the last 10 or so.

I've been thinking about hitting Edgewater some Thursday, so keep an eye out for my IOM.
I know exactly where you grew up- pass through that way from time to time. I grew up off West Fork Rd. on the side closer to Harrison Ave. Lived off Harrison by Rybolt for a couple years and then within the last few months moved over to Glendale/Woodlawn area. Probably will move back to the west side when my lease is up though. I miss it, oddly enough. haha.

Will do. I'll post up here the next time I'm going (possibly this week) and look out for anyone. Have seen a couple gen 5's there in weeks past but didn't get a chance to catch up with any of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue-bayou View Post
I'm thinking aboout heading to test n tune this Friday at Edgewater
Ya know, I've never gone down on a Friday. Might have to do that sometime. I'm likely going to be out of town this weekend though, so I won't make it this Fri.
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?