Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 04-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #15
2Fr3shKicks

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_wicked_z28 View Post
haha thanks man! i try to keep her clean..have a few extra things i need to make her exactly what i want! but i do appriciate it a lot!
What have you done so far to it?
2Fr3shKicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #16
MistyBlu10
GOBLIN

Drives: 2015 SS Convertable Green Flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_wicked_z28 View Post
hey man i was the white SS you were talking to in Prince Frederick the other night!
ohh hey whats up ??

2015 2SS Green Flash Edition
2012 Camaro LFX 45th born 9/24/11 sold 4/1/15
2013 Equinox LTZ
2013 Cruze LTZ
2010 LT2 BLUE RS CAMARO TRADED FOR 45TH
2011 COLARADO Z71 TRADED FOR MALABU
2011 MALABU LTZ TRADED FOR BLUE CAMARO
2007 Z71 Avalanche LTZ
1987 K5 Blazer
BOWTIES AS BLOOD CELLS
GM RULES

Last edited by MistyBlu10; 04-22-2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: wrong info
MistyBlu10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #17
FIREICE11
FireStorm11

Drives: White with Orange Stripe
Southern Maryland Camaro Club info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fr3shKicks View Post
How do I sign up. I was actually at the Charity Meet in Bowie, MD today. I am really looking into joining a car club.
Hi, I am Tina Hayes, the president of the Southern Maryland Camaro Club. We are about 70 strong and serve mostly Charles, St Mary's, Calvert and some Prince George's County. We have a large member base from the Bowie area. We have events scheduled throughout the year on our Facebook page under the events icon. Our members are active in planning of meets and activities. Our club is free. You receive a membership number and two club stickers and discounts to local businesses. It all really depends how often you are able to meet and where you would like to meet. Happy Cruising.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #18
2Fr3shKicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREICE11 View Post
Hi, I am Tina Hayes, the president of the Southern Maryland Camaro Club. We are about 70 strong and serve mostly Charles, St Mary's, Calvert and some Prince George's County. We have a large member base from the Bowie area. We have events scheduled throughout the year on our Facebook page under the events icon. Our members are active in planning of meets and activities. Our club is free. You receive a membership number and two club stickers and discounts to local businesses. It all really depends how often you are able to meet and where you would like to meet. Happy Cruising.
I emailed you back with the form hope you got it
Old 04-23-2013, 08:49 PM   #19
SS_wicked_z28

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fr3shKicks View Post
What have you done so far to it?
just some appearance goodies so far..and just corsa cat-back..many more to come though
SS_wicked_z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #20
SS_wicked_z28

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyBlu10 View Post
ohh hey whats up ??
not a whole lot i joined that page on facebook!
SS_wicked_z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #21
KKreme15

Drives: C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorfmac View Post
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DMVC5/

meets every sunday morning with additional opportunities to hang just about every weekend. might be more convenient geographically than VA or Southern MD? then again, depending on where you are in DC, it might not be
Can't see group
KKreme15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #22
Earle.Barnes

Drives: 2012 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKreme15 View Post
Can't see group
The group is now closed as opposed to secret so you should be able to see it at least. We just don't want a lot of people joining unless they have plans to really be a part of the movement you know. Bodies for the sake of numbers on a group are kind of useless. :-)
Old 04-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #23
Romeloc

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS RS A6 Inferno
if you close to Silver Spring we are on the border line of silver spring off of 29 in Burtonsville
20% tints
Borla Atak cat-bak
Roto-Fab intake
amber footwell, dome, and trunk lighting(AAC)
Decepticon Gas door
Led Taillights (technostalgia)
Romeloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #24
2Fr3shKicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeloc View Post
if you close to Silver Spring we are on the border line of silver spring off of 29 in Burtonsville
Ive seen that exit before, I work around that area. send me info
Old 04-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #25
atma
disco kryptonite

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
welcome! first off, great screen name!! after all, who doesn't love a pair of fresh kicks?

secondly, you are so close to the weekly Burtonsville meet, I'd highly recommend heading out one Sunday morning and meeting some of the crew. Like dorfmac said, we often follow the meet with cruises and/or lunch and we hit up car shows and local cruise-ins as well as getting together for strictly social gatherings throughout the year. It's a really fun crew we got goin' on there (#humblebrag). We keep it light, no dues or official meetings, but we do get together often and have fun which is why, like Earle mentioned, we open the Facebook page to those who are down to come hang out every now and again. Check out the Burtonsville thread which not only contains all of the information you'll need, but contains some pics of past gatherings. Hope to see you out real soon!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #26
2Fr3shKicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by atma View Post
welcome! first off, great screen name!! after all, who doesn't love a pair of fresh kicks?

secondly, you are so close to the weekly Burtonsville meet, I'd highly recommend heading out one Sunday morning and meeting some of the crew. Like dorfmac said, we often follow the meet with cruises and/or lunch and we hit up car shows and local cruise-ins as well as getting together for strictly social gatherings throughout the year. It's a really fun crew we got goin' on there (#humblebrag). We keep it light, no dues or official meetings, but we do get together often and have fun which is why, like Earle mentioned, we open the Facebook page to those who are down to come hang out every now and again. Check out the Burtonsville thread which not only contains all of the information you'll need, but contains some pics of past gatherings. Hope to see you out real soon!
OK well when is the next time you guys will be out there. Im willing to meet up with you guys since its close to my house.