Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 05-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #29
ya boy willz

Drives: 2011 IOM LS, 2011 CGM LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
Willz my number is 786-295-7627 Adrian send me yours..
We are having a meeting on the 15th which is a car show where 20+ members will be attending I am definitely going to grab them by the ear on this one.... I'm gonna verify that I will be free for the date tomorrow as it's been a while and sometime we get bookings last minute... looking forward to this event...
Just texted you so you'd have my number. Sorry I hadn't seen this post, and I didn't get an email update.

Quote:
No problem Mannyz I will let you know in advance our head count..
Awesome. As much as we love crashing restaurants with our meets , we'd like to give them a heads up if it's a good sized amount (which it will be )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyz View Post
Awesom, hope to see you there guys
+1

2011 CGM LS- Injen CAI, Vmax Ported TB, Vmax Black Ice O'Lator, Carbon Fiber Bowties, Carbon Fiber Gills, Factory Spoiler, Stock SS Exhaust w/ Magnaflow x-pipe welded in & stock muffler delete, Miro 112 18x8.5 +35
ya boy willz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:14 PM   #30
stealthrs

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LT RS
count us in 2011 camaro from clearwater
stealthrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:43 PM   #31
mannyz

Drives: Nissan 370Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthrs View Post
count us in 2011 camaro from clearwater
No problem. Thanks for joining us guys. I will bring the final details on the same week. There is a group from SFL that will drive up like an hour to meet us and then drive back down with us to D&B but like always anyone can let us know if we are going to meet you guys on our way down, or you guys are going to wait for us at D&B.

Different options. Thats why I will put everything together the same week for all the forums.
mannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:49 PM   #32
mannyz

Hey My bad, Stealthrs, I forgot where clearwater was :/

I have my Moderator that lives in Tampa, he is NavySailor3G on our XE site, I will mention to him there will be a group from that area to see if you guys can meet and all West side people can drive together.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:43 AM   #33
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
updated list ?
Old 05-17-2011, 07:22 AM   #34
mannyz

Yes guys this is still a GO. I was in PR on vacation and I came back yesterday. I will make the final announcement and updated list on Wednesday. If you guys want to know more you can always visit our site. The event section is open to read for guest, so you dont have to sign if you dont want to.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #35
ya boy willz

Drives: 2011 IOM LS, 2011 CGM LS
This meet is going to be a blast guys. It stinks that I won't be able to make it due to personal reasons. I hope you guys have an awesome time, and that the turnout is really good!

2011 CGM LS- Injen CAI, Vmax Ported TB, Vmax Black Ice O'Lator, Carbon Fiber Bowties, Carbon Fiber Gills, Factory Spoiler, Stock SS Exhaust w/ Magnaflow x-pipe welded in & stock muffler delete, Miro 112 18x8.5 +35
ya boy willz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #36
mannyz

OK guys this is the last update. Here is the updated list I have for the AFM - The Cruise.

We need to know the following
1. How many drivers will join us from Orlando to SFL? If you are joining us at Walmart, Orlando please contact us so we dont leave you behind.
2. How many are meeting us half way? Also we need a way to contact the group
3. How many are going straight to Dave & Busters
4. If you are bringing a group of cars please give me at least the number of cars going

We need to know how many people will be assisting total so we can call Dave & Busters tomorrow or Thursday and let them know an estimate of how many people will be showing. For example if you are bringing 5 cars with you, please let us know even if you dont know there names, but I need and estimate. I cannot accept maybe's or possible. We announce this since January, people should know by now if they will be able to go or not.

If you need my phone number to get in touch with me and organize, please PM me at XECOFL or send an email to events@xecofl.com if you want to give me your phone number that is fine, I will make a list and call. Please be part of a group so I can call only one person and organize with one person per party instead of having 20 cell numbers. Since we are contacting so many different forums will be easy for me that each forum organize a group.

Hope to see you guys there and thanks for the support. We will have some raffles for Gift Cards, Fliers from our Sponsor RockAuto. We will also try to have some photoshoot around the area, so anyone with Good cameras and Video are welcome.

Thanks All!

The370Z
- MannyZ
- Osiris
- MrJdmNismo
- EZT
- footloose301
- Gneu

Club3g
- SmsDragon24
- Alliah07
- N0_0ne21
- RAVEN
- Denny
- C3G
- Sandlotje
- 561eclipse
- MagnaVR4
- MitsuBoy38
- Jonathan

Club4g
- KalapanaSpyder
- the1voicewithin
- Megan
- Dergoma

Camaro5
- ZaBeast07
- RedDragonSS
- theNYX
- GreenMonster

XECOFL
- Dotdot
- LivinItUp05
- KenyanKween

OrlDSM
- dsmcub
- 97GSXmike

G35
- Alex +

Mazda
- Navysailor3g
- Daniel
-Bromodo Dragon
-Davy180

Kia
- Miriam

Bikes
- Sebastian
Old 05-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #37
mannyz

Quote:
So is this officially gonna happen or what?? LoL looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday the Mrs will be out of town so I'm free all day... I will post this again on our page to remind everyone if the event and we have our bi weekly meet happening this Wednesday night so I hope to have good participation on our part....
Mannyz give me a call so we can be sure to coordinate..
Adrian
786-295-7627
When you want me to call you and what time?
Old 05-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #38
mannyz

Quote:
Were having a meeting here tonight at 8pm call me tomorrow around Noon to see how many members are gonna show?
OK I will be calling you today around noon. Thanks!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #39
mannyz

Thank you all for participating on our All Florida Meet Event. We had a lot of fun and like always it was a success. Special thanks to all the ones that drove with us from Orlando, we had a blast driving and having some fun. Thanks for your participation and your support to the site. If you want to see the pictures you can visit our site and click on MEDIA. Is free so everyone can look at the pictures.

Here is the direct link as well
http://xecofl.com/forum/index.php?ac...a=album;in=100

Thanks again to all the people that showed up and thanks for the Sponsor RockAuto as well. Hope to see you guys again on future meets and we hope to see new people as well.

Note: we have a Kunfu Panda movie meet this following Saturday and a Track Meet on June 3rd at SpeedWorld. All the information is on our forum.

Thanks
XECOFL Family!