Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE

Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
Thank you Maureen M @ RogersChevrolet

I didn't expect to get wonderful freebies from Maureen of RogersChevrolet. I ordered the 45th edition tail light bezel and she throw me some painted plugs for my zL1 spoiler conversion soon but theres more!!!

Thank you so much Maureen for taking good care of me!
Attached Images

Old 04-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
SSMickey

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS
She included the vitamin supplements too? WOW!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
JustRaf
YOU.ONLY.LIVE.ONCE

Drives: Camaro 2LT/RS 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMickey View Post
She included the vitamin supplements too? WOW!
Lol. Thats mine bro. May be next time she knows what to put in the box. Haha
Old 04-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Maureen is insane awesome!

Totally agree.
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:46 AM   #5
newb

Drives: 2013 1LE
I have ordered from Maureen a couple times. She is the only one I order my factory parts from now!
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:51 AM   #6
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Rodgers is one of those dealers where it would be actually be cool to leave the dealer sticker on the rear.

Marueen is awesome!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #7
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Agreed. Maureen and the whole team at Rodgers Chevy rock.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #8
Minge

Drives: 2013 2SS
I am on the fence with Maureen as I have ordered a couple of things from her one I had to return and it took a long time to get it replaced and it was returned for poor qc. I called for a part for her to research and followed up with her and left voice mail to this day I have never received an answer or a return call.
Minge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #9
Badman24

Drives: 2SS Black W/GFX
I have order many parts from Maureen, she is great. I call and talk to her and she remembers I'm in the Air Force and we have general conversations. Love calling, and I hate talking on the phone. You can't beat the price and the shipping Is free. I have about 5 or 6 Rodgers hats but hey you never know when you need a hat. If something has to be ordered then she tells me by phone or pm's me here with the info. Maureen you are the best., hands down. I will email you with another request soon.
Old 04-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #10
Badman24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minge View Post
I am on the fence with Maureen as I have ordered a couple of things from her one I had to return and it took a long time to get it replaced and it was returned for poor qc. I called for a part for her to research and followed up with her and left voice mail to this day I have never received an answer or a return call.
Get off the fence bro. We don't know what's going on in people lives. We are humans. We can't be perfect all of the time. Have you tried calling? I have never had problems calling, except when she is at lunch and she always returns my calls.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:22 PM   #11
Minge

Drives: 2013 2SS
Maybe you need to read my post again "bro" I did follow-up with a phone call after my original call and got no response. I know people have off days that is why I said I was onthe fence. You should not have to follow-up twice on the same part and have to call a couple of weeks after I had to retun a part that work retrured for poor workmanship.

It is my opinion that is all. It is not like I said they were a bad vendor they have many fan boys, I just am not sold.

I have sent people to them to get quotes on various items so i am certainly not going to stop using them they just have some work to do getting my confidence back in them.
Minge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #12
Badman24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minge View Post
Maybe you need to read my post again "bro" I did follow-up with a phone call after my original call and got no response. I know people have off days that is why I said I was onthe fence. You should not have to follow-up twice on the same part and have to call a couple of weeks after I had to retun a part that work retrured for poor workmanship.

It is my opinion that is all. It is not like I said they were a bad vendor they have many fan boys, I just am not sold.

I have sent people to them to get quotes on various items so i am certainly not going to stop using them they just have some work to do getting my confidence back in them.
This is why I hate typing stuff. I wasn't trying to attack you or anything. If I did I apologize. I read your post more then once that's why I followed up as you say twice. Again not attacking you. Sorry. What I was saying about calling her was did you try more then once. I wouldn't be disrespectful to another camaro owner.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #13
trewyn15

Drives: 2004 Monte Carlo LS
Does she have a username on here? I have a simple part that I need for my Monte Carlo and I hate my Chevrolet dealership near home here.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:50 AM   #14
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Quote:
Originally Posted by trewyn15 View Post
Does she have a username on here? I have a simple part that I need for my Monte Carlo and I hate my Chevrolet dealership near home here.
Maureenm@Rodgerschevrolet or something like that!