Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 01-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
CaptianSam
Car Garage

Drives: 350z,A4,SRT8...see sig
Canadians ONLY... for ticket getters like myself

ok so here i go... dont shoot the messenger...
remember the matrix? the red pill or blue pill?
well i warn you after reading this you will be addicted...

let me start off by saying this... your license the one that says your name...
is not your real name. it is instead a govrnment Trustee name in the BACKWARDS all caps. when you get a ticket you arent actually recieving the ticket... the government is... your car is 9 tenths owed by the goverrnment and one tenth owed by you(sole proprietership) your your peaceful posession.
when the cop pulls you over and he is only allowed to ask you 5 for seven questions. (regional) you can anwser such as follows...
how fast were you going? never give out any speed ...
oh i was doing 15 over... okay heres your ticket
i dont know i was in a rush... okay heres your ticket...

you always say... i was doing a safe speed... you made a statement which joints the answer and also the question. if you make a claim you need to prove it!...

cop: where are you headed? never say home, or work, or anywhere for that matter... this is in blacks law... aka the definitions act( something like that)
anything assiociated with, commerce equals and address if you are at an address or working in commerce ... heres your ticket

i was driving an overweight truck...
cop: what you holding in there?
i had a can of ginger ale in my hand... so i said.. with all due respect(meaning none) just a can of ginger ale

got a license on you?
license ?whats that?

whats your name?
i have no first hand knowledge of my name. my friends call me john, but i cannot prove that.

do you like pissing me off?
with all due respect officer, that is your assumption not mine.

give me your license. and registration... i dont have one but i do have the thing with a picture of a face issued to me by the government for the use of this vechile which i currently am borrowing on behalf of the state...
yea gimme that one...

theres two types of people in the world(canada)
a man, or a person...

when the cop asks you where do you live: you never say... 567 first street...
you say ... i live right here(points to chest)... because if you say ADDRESS... boop... heres your ticket... because you need to be in the flesh you dont live at an address... you were conned to believeing that you do but we live inside our bodies... take everything very literal

cops are dicks sometimes and they ask
Cop:where you headed
south...
Cop:(the provincial cops can ask 7 for 9 questions and much more resilient)Where is your final destination...? thinking hes smart lol i love questiions like this
officer isnt all of our final destinations Heaven?
this is called a rebuttle you answer the question and throw up one at the same time.

i got pulled over for being all over the road( i was on my phone)
cop goes... why you driving like that are you drinking?
driving like what sir?
driving all over the road?
this is a road officer? it looks like normal tarmac to me sir?lol
your weaving all over the line please step out of the vehicle...
the line officer? it looks like some paint splattered over tarmac...sir... LMAO...
he gave me a test anyways which are halarious...

i got pulled over for speeding, and going through a stop sign... right infront of a cop... he pulls me over i do jsut this... he proceeds to my car and i ask him to show me identification... the moron shows me his badge......
unless he shows you his ASSOCIATION card
Police licence... and another one(i forget).... he is not a cop... and in doing so IF he does not have his id YOU as a CITIZEN... are allowed to demand the original ticket...not ask because your making jointer... you need to demand...
IN doing so he Cannot refuse... i needed to explain to the cop he couldnt give me a ticket...you need to demand the original copy...

now a cheque definition: date, amount, signature... write down his associtaan number and cash that "cheque" in... your getting paid for not breaking the law...

where does this take you now... a friend gets pulled over... hes drinking...
cop goes to give him a breathilyzer...... friend goes... why do i have to do this show me in your "rule" book where it says i have to do this...
cop pulls out his blacks law... blah blah person thought drinking and driving must be tested blah blah... so he said okay great... except for the fact im not person!!! ... in court he won... the judge didnt agree he appealled and got off the charge under circumstances of wrongful conviction

because we are all conned into believing that our license is actually us...
people fail to realize the government works for us... and there is millions of loop holes to go around the law... that is why it was made...

ahh i remember... the intrepretations act...blacks law...

the driving factor to how to get off any charge... stabbed with a knife... no... stabbed with a tool... what defines stabbed? what defines dead?

you obviously need a good judge to do such things as in my case the judge had to give me judgement but encouraged me to appeal.

okay last point for today... you might want to get your birth cert notorized by a govt official stating that is in fact true that you are

John Ralph Smith born 1870 may 4th

and not
SMITH, RALPH JOHN
1870 05 04

then you can take that copy and show the judge and he will know that you know the loophole and you will be free...
its literraly the straw man theory...walk into the courtroom with a rope around a straw man yelling " i brought him in here is is SMITH RALPH JOHN" here you go hes all yours....
that judge would probably smile thinking somebody actually got this

okay fine last one... when your getting pulled over for drink/drive(VERYBAD)
stop the car right in the middle of the road(NOT SAFE)
the cop will come out and ask you to move the car over to the shoulder
HE WANTS YOU TO OPERATE A VEHICLE while your under the influence...

CAUTION... research before you attempt any of this... i dont want to get into trouble for something

On My Ipad
Xbox McLovin1515
Ps3 McLovin1555
Current Autos:68z28,03viperSRT10,04escalade,05RangeRoverSport SC
Project Autos:80corvette350-500hp 6speed,06charger S'C 6-speed posi,74Firebird400blue,69chevelle572 707
New Autos:2012CamaroSSRS,09ChallengerSRT8
Past Autos:....too many to list

"i told you it was gettin' an LS3"
Go down deep enough into anything and you will find mathematics. Dean Schlicter
B.Sc. Hons. Mathematics
CaptianSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
CaptianSam
Car Garage

keep in mind i havnt had a conviction for over 2 years

On My Ipad
Xbox McLovin1515
Ps3 McLovin1555
Project Autos:80corvette350-500hp 6speed,06charger S'C 6-speed posi,74Firebird400blue,69chevelle572 707

B.Sc. Hons. Mathematics
Old 01-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
If I was a cop, not only would I ticket you but I'd send your vehicle in for dismantling....
Old 01-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
CaptianSam
Car Garage

yea thats been done before but now most of the cops in my region wave at me as i speed on by...

On My Ipad
Xbox McLovin1515
Ps3 McLovin1555

B.Sc. Hons. Mathematics
Old 01-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptianSam View Post
keep in mind i havnt had a conviction for over 2 years
Congrats...i guess?

DON_RAFA describing my Noweeds cutouts - "Very Strong. When I couldn't see you I still heard you. Sounds like your car is pissed at the world."
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
SSmoked

Drives: '12 Camaro ZL1 #1255
I am soo confused.

captian sam i will say one thing u do have balls to talk to a police officer like that.

i wouldnt even think about talking like that to a cop its just rude and ignorant.

and even if their is a very confuseing loop hole with this government theirs always the easy way not to get involved with the cop. DONT BREAK THE RULES OF THE ROAD

kthxbye
Old 01-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #7
CaptianSam
Car Garage

Just saying if you do break the rules there is loop hole... There is lots of thing people are conned into believing... Like a PPSA... When you cross the border they ask if you have any money... Interpretations acts says money is gold and silver... "Cash" is LEGAL TENDER... And we all have accounts linked to unlimited legal tender... By trading "labour for paper" this is called you ibf or imf...

On My Ipad
Xbox McLovin1515
Ps3 McLovin1555

B.Sc. Hons. Mathematics
Old 01-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Since you said 'Canadians Only', I've moved it to the Canada section
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:55 AM   #9
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
That was a long post lol
Thanks for the advice, i plan on being a cop so this wont work for me, besides i need to have a clear record.
But there are cops who are dicks out there, and believe me, i am polite to everyone, especially cops because im going to pursue that career, but even when your polite, some can be such dicks its not even funny. Reguardless this i guess can help out those who break the law, but please, no one drink and drive.
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:11 AM   #10
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Legally, these are all legitimate points. It is necessary for the affirmative (plaintiff) side of the case to define terms for the sake of prosecution. For someone to be speeding, it is necessary to adequately define who was speeding and by how much with enough evidence to convict. When a police officer gives a ticket, it is the equivalent of getting a court conviction without the trial. Most people never test the system, but the truth is that literal interpretation of the law is perhaps the best way to get around it.

The law is written, not by noble lawyers or intelligent policy analysts but instead by self-interested lobbyists and average citizens. The people we send to represent us in various capitals around the world are average people with makeup for their interviews and scripted answers to questions they received in the mail weeks before they spoke in person on live television. We could all do their jobs at the same level of skill. This low understanding of legal and political vocabulary is exactly what produces these obvious loopholes. In truth, the law depends on people not challenging it, and it is often the case that the law goes unchallenged.

In any state with a constitution, the law is valid until challenged, even if the law violates the constitution. This is worth noting because challenging an unconstitutional law is perhaps the most patriotic thing a person can do. It keeps a nation on a path of serving citizens rather than serving itself. Democracies need people to be difficult—not in the revolutionary sort of way, but rather in a sarcastic way that lets the state know that it is the subordinate in any situation—in order to prosper.

We all own a stake in the government. Do with it what you please. If you please to be your state's subordinate, then your state will take advantage of you. If you please to take ownership of your state, then take its time and resources, and make it obey.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:36 PM   #11
CaptianSam
Car Garage

while all this works in theory no judge in canada want to be the one to let you go...so what they do is give you a ticket, and urge you to file under wrongful conviction or other...

On My Ipad
Xbox McLovin1515
Ps3 McLovin1555

B.Sc. Hons. Mathematics
Old 03-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #12
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
Seems like a bit much to get out of a ticket. I would say if you were just as respectful as you are being disrespectful that you would still get out of the ticket. Thats been my experience. of course if you dont break any laws that you dont have to worry about it.