Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
Shuffler
God Bless Dawson

Drives: Synergy for my Daughter
BMC Extreme Customs

Be warned...... this company does not answer emails. I made a purchase from them through Amazon last night. Within 10 minutes i realized they are about 50% higher than other retailers. I attempted to cancel my order asap. Amazon tried to help this morning to no avail. BMC Extreme Customs has not answered emails. Be extremely careful who you deal with on the net. Lots of unsavory companies out there.

If this is not the right place to post this warning, please move it to the right place. Thanks Mods!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
jrpimp00

Drives: '10 Black/IOM Camaro SS/RS
I wouldnt be so quick to bash the company. Companies get hundreds of emails daily. And the blame is actually with you for not doing your research ahead of time, but you should be able to do a stop payment on your card, id try the card company first.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
bassam104

Drives: 2010 ss/rs camaro
i personally have no problem with contacting this company in fact the owner of that company him self contacted me when i complained his name and email is "Bruno Stoffel" <bstoffel@bmcextremecustoms.com
bassam104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:01 AM   #4
Shuffler
God Bless Dawson

Drives: Synergy for my Daughter
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassam104 View Post
i personally have no problem with contacting this company in fact the owner of that company him self contacted me when i complained his name and email is "Bruno Stoffel" <bstoffel@bmcextremecustoms.com
Still no contact.

As for bashing?? I posted the info choose for yourself. I was warning others. Amazon has been trying to help. Had 5 emeails from them already.

I am a company owner too. Difference being we take care of our customers.

The total dollar amount is not that much. It's the idea.

As for not looking around more. I can agree with that. However that does not lessen the fact that I was ripped off and they won't respond does it. I tried almost immediately to cancel. As it turns out Amazon has a place where I could have done just that. It was not readily accessable as it is buried a little in their site. They actually thanked me for bringing that to their attention and said they will do something to fix it.

I really have no problem with Amazon they have been very forthcoming and as helpful as possible. The issue is with this third party.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #5
bmcextremecustoms

Drives: Nissan Armada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffler View Post
Be warned...... this company does not answer emails. I made a purchase from them through Amazon last night. Within 10 minutes i realized they are about 50% higher than other retailers. I attempted to cancel my order asap. Amazon tried to help this morning to no avail. BMC Extreme Customs has not answered emails. Be extremely careful who you deal with on the net. Lots of unsavory companies out there.

If this is not the right place to post this warning, please move it to the right place. Thanks Mods!
This is Bruno with BMC Extreme Customs. We understand your concern and your frustration on wanting to cancel an order. However, we have looked into our e-mails (bstoffel@bmcextremecustoms.com and bmcextremecustoms@yahoo.com); we also reviewed our Amazon e-mails and have not found any emails in regards to wanting to return the item or cancel the order. Please call me directly at (732) 299-9728 with any issues since it seems we are unsuccessful in receiving your emails, and we can resolve any issue you may have. Thanks.
bmcextremecustoms is offline   Reply With Quote