Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 05-08-2016, 04:02 PM   #1
shane2491

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Strange issues after headers and exhaust added

So for some background I have 1 7/8 long tube headers and borla atak exhaust on the car that I put on about 1-2 months ago. I have not had a chance to get a tune as of yet. Yesterday I was out for a drive and the car started dinging and the traction control light, brake light, and abs light all came one. Today the problem persists and I have noticed my gauges and heads up display seem to fail for a split second and the engine feels like it also loses power and wants to stallfor just a split second. Not sure what it could be, have read somewhere on here possibly a speed sensor? Has anyone else had this issue or know how to correct it?
shane2491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 03:17 AM   #2
b4wheeler

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS Vert
If all you did was headers and exhaust, check your plug wires. This happened to me just after I did headers.
I had a plug wire come off and the same lights came on and the tach was at zero.
Easy check..