Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-21-2009, 01:28 PM   #15
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTKSDMJ8 View Post
Sweet Pete! A little off topic...What the hell man? You and Milk have an avatar challenge? Between "chocolate" milk and..er..whatever your pregnant dude with a pig.. WOW!!
Yeah - you're messing with my mind by changing your avatars.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #16
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Great pic's. Stephanie and Kathie where supposed to go to Italy in May with her 8th grade class. Of coarse she lost out on that trip. To bad she would of loved it. Kathie and her really wanted to see the Vatican.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #17
Camaro68

Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Thumbs up Great photos

Those pictures are AWESOME Thanks for sharing. I know my girlfriend would love to go over seas and vacation for about a week or
two. Just going over to Ocean City MD this year, maybe next year.

6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer 6-23-10
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:27 PM   #18
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
Sweet!

Looks like you enjoyed yourselves.

I hate you.
Maybe you can go next time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffny09 View Post
great pics pete

im glad you had fun

i do hate the plane ride there and back though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Think that plane ride is bad, try going to Australia sometime....
I have flown alot, but the 13+ hour flight to China was almost more than I could take. But to France isn't bad at all. You can always break it up a bit by flying through the UK. Plus, it would be a little shorter from NY jeff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
WOW. Those pictures are AWESOME. I only wish I get the opportunity to fly over seas someday. My wife has been all over the world....Germany, Italy, etc. We had hoped for our 10 year annv we could go, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

You are very lucky....fortunate. Congrats!
Thanks TAG. I would highly recommend that anyone who wants to go, go. Don't pass up the chance. I was asked to go about 9 years ago and I passed on it for 5 years. Now I am kicking myself. You can go for a little as you would spend to go to the beach (Myrtle, OC, FL, etc), unless of course you already live at the beach like some of you.

Oh, and we are very fortunate. I feel very blessed to have been given all the opportunities I have been given. I just hope that I can pass along to others something good for all that has been given to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2010CamaroLover View Post
Damn skiers always mess up the mountain for us snowboarders!!! LOl, jk... Looks like you had fun!
Damn knuckle draggers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTKSDMJ8 View Post
Sweet Pete! A little off topic...What the hell man? You and Milk have an avatar challenge? Between "chocolate" milk and..er..whatever your pregnant dude with a pig.. WOW!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Yeah - you're messing with my mind by changing your avatars.
I have to admit that this latest avatar even freaks me out a bit! I don't know what prompted me to start changing avatars, but Milk's variety of dancing cartons has inspired me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Great pic's. Stephanie and Kathie where supposed to go to Italy in May with her 8th grade class. Of coarse she lost out on that trip. To bad she would of loved it. Kathie and her really wanted to see the Vatican.
Scott, she (and you guys) will get the chance. Maybe that can be a goal for her recovery. Once the Camaro comes she will need the next thing to keep her inspired. Maybe a trip to France will fit the bill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro68 View Post
Those pictures are AWESOME Thanks for sharing. I know my girlfriend would love to go over seas and vacation for about a week or
two. Just going over to Ocean City MD this year, maybe next year.
As I said above, don't pass up the chance. It is well worth it and for us it wasn't that much more than going to the beach.

Thanks everyone for all the comments!
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #19
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
Sweet!

Looks like you enjoyed yourselves.

I hate you.
FAIL on the CGM color words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaropete View Post
Thanks everyone for all the comments!
Way to PW your pics thread!!
Great pics too BTW

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote