Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 11-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
converted

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary
2002 z-28 sale. Feeler.

My boss at work has an 02 base model z-28 with less than 10k miles. He is wanting to sell it but has now idea what its worth. Is it as simple as just kelly blue book or what ever and create a price based on sources such as that? I have never seen the car so i know nothing about it. He just asked me to see what some of you experts out here think a car like his should bring in the current market. He says it is bone stock except for the stereo. He does have all the factory stereo as well if that makes a difference. Any insight would be appreciated. I told him to bring it to the fest in may with a for sale sign on it!
Old 11-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Wow only 10K on it. Should be able to get low to mid teens for it for sure. Is it an auto or manual trans? You can start with KBB but really I'd just start searching the 4th gen section for cars that were for sale and sold. From what I've been seeing a low mileage 4th gen in good shape should have no problem getting low to mid teens. Just depends on how fast your boss wants to sell it.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
red70tvhs
Red

Drives: 2018 Mosaic Black 2ss M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick S View Post
Wow only 10K on it. Should be able to get low to mid teens for it for sure. Is it an auto or manual trans? You can start with KBB but really I'd just start searching the 4th gen section for cars that were for sale and sold. From what I've been seeing a low mileage 4th gen in good shape should have no problem getting low to mid teens. Just depends on how fast your boss wants to sell it.
+1 4th gens are sought after around here... with low miles and STOCK he should have no issues selling it for a good price if hes patient.
red70tvhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
converted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick S View Post
It is a manual and according to him it only needs a set of tires. Still sitting on factory rubber but they are dry rotted. That seems to be online with a quick $ amount he spit out off the top of his head yesterday while we talked.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #5
converted

Quote:
Originally Posted by red70tvhs View Post
+1 4th gens are sought after around here... with low miles and STOCK he should have no issues selling it for a good price if hes patient.
Thanks that a great idea. Thanks ill get him signed up on some 4th gen sites.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #6
JorgeSS
Mayhem SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 SW/IOM
Pics?! Really Interested in seeing this

La Muerte Z71 - Stock 5.3 Tuned by File
JorgeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #7
red70tvhs
Red

Drives: 2018 Mosaic Black 2ss M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by converted View Post
Thanks that a great idea. Thanks ill get him signed up on some 4th gen sites.
deff get some pics up! il pass them along I have a few friends that would kill for this condition 4th gen just to cruise around in, all of theirs have high miles and run 10's lol not exactly the most reliable street car. haha
red70tvhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:02 AM   #8
converted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeSS View Post
Pics?! Really Interested in seeing this
I will have him send me some pics and post them up this week. May take a day or two the car is in north tx and we are working in south tx. I think he is at home this weekend tho so i will text him this morning and see if he can get me some sent so i can post em up today.