Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #99
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
See post #84
Yes thanks but, this is the modern age and hard to believe we have to call a phone to order parts. Why cant they just add them to the website. This is quite archaic way of doing business and phone orders are ripe for mistakes and "he said..she said's".
I like cut and dry internet ordering where I have a hard copy of what I am ordering.
CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:47 AM   #100
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Call her and ask them to add them to their site with a special discount code of Camaro5, or something...
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #101
BlessedChef10
BLESSEDCHEF10

Drives: 2010 2lt camaro rs
I would like to be added to the list for the spoiler.
Mike W.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #102
DaeGod
Night Fury

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS
So, basically if you want the bumpers, you have to buy everything else for it.
(Conversion Series)
Exterior, Hood, Front/Rear Fascias, Side Scoops, Spoiler, Rear Lower Valence etc.
Interior, Custom Leather Seats, FireBreather Floor mats.
Power Train, 20" Fire Breather Wheels, Lowering Springs, Sway Bars, and a CAI.
Price = 34,000.

(Signature Series)
Black 2011 2SS IOM interior Sunroof.
Everything in the Conversion Series.
Super Charger, Exhaust system.
THE BEST PART IS, an invitation to Jinn Premiere.
Price = 85,000
Some of you probably know all this already, just posting it up.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Firebreather Conversion Content.pdf (76.4 KB, 378 views)
File Type: pdf Firebreather Signature Series Content.pdf (193.9 KB, 344 views)
DaeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #103
CDCReon

Drives: Firebreather
Firebreather Spoiler Information

Hello all,

First I would like to thank you all for your enthusiasm and patience while we figured out special pricing for you!

My name is Reon D'Andrea and I have been working with Michelle to bring you the Firebreather components in which you have expressed some overwhelming interest!

I have a few things I would like to mention to you all specifically in an effort to answer some of the questions that have been posted on this thread.

We do plan on adding the Spoiler and Hood to our webstore shortly, once it has been added, I will list a discount code that you will be able to use upon checkout for your group savings. In order to gauge the amount we'll need for the first run, I would like to ask all those interested to email me and I will add you to my growing list. It seems there is enough interest in the spoilers to make them available to you at $395 right out of the gate!

The spoilers should be available in the next two (to three) weeks and that will be made known on the website and on this forum.

Some of you have been asking/wondering if these spoilers will come painted. The answer to that is unfortunately not. We do not have a paint facility here in our building, otherwise we would make that an available option.

The front and rear fascias will only be made available through the purchase of either kit. Signature Series kit or the Conversion Kit. For additional information, please email me directly and I will send you and electronic file to review.

For all those of you that are around the area and heading down to Woodward for the Dream Cruise this weekend, BOTH Firebreathers will be at Desmond & Sons Funeral Home at the corner of 14 mile and Woodward ALL WEEKEND! So if you get a chance, stop by the display!

Finally, anyone who would like some additional information on the Firebreather and/or it's components, please either send an email to rjd@classicdesignconcepts.com, reply to this thread, or send me an IM. I will be happy to get you some answers.

Thank you all for your interest and support for the Firebreather!

Reon D'Andrea
Classic Design Concepts
866-624-7997
CDCReon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #104
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Thanks Reon for your assistance!

Welcome to the Camaro5 Forum!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:17 PM   #105
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCReon View Post
Hello all,

First I would like to thank you all for your enthusiasm and patience while we figured out special pricing for you!

My name is Reon D'Andrea and I have been working with Michelle to bring you the Firebreather components in which you have expressed some overwhelming interest!

I have a few things I would like to mention to you all specifically in an effort to answer some of the questions that have been posted on this thread.

We do plan on adding the Spoiler and Hood to our webstore shortly, once it has been added, I will list a discount code that you will be able to use upon checkout for your group savings. In order to gauge the amount we'll need for the first run, I would like to ask all those interested to email me and I will add you to my growing list. It seems there is enough interest in the spoilers to make them available to you at $395 right out of the gate!

The spoilers should be available in the next two (to three) weeks and that will be made known on the website and on this forum.

Some of you have been asking/wondering if these spoilers will come painted. The answer to that is unfortunately not. We do not have a paint facility here in our building, otherwise we would make that an available option.

The front and rear fascias will only be made available through the purchase of either kit. Signature Series kit or the Conversion Kit. For additional information, please email me directly and I will send you and electronic file to review.

For all those of you that are around the area and heading down to Woodward for the Dream Cruise this weekend, BOTH Firebreathers will be at Desmond & Sons Funeral Home at the corner of 14 mile and Woodward ALL WEEKEND! So if you get a chance, stop by the display!

Finally, anyone who would like some additional information on the Firebreather and/or it's components, please either send an email to rjd@classicdesignconcepts.com, reply to this thread, or send me an IM. I will be happy to get you some answers.

Thank you all for your interest and support for the Firebreather!

Reon D'Andrea
Classic Design Concepts
866-624-7997
LOL, the front and rear fascia's cannot be purchased alone? I guess I will not be doing business with you guys then..
Old 08-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #106
DaeGod
Night Fury

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
LOL, the front and rear fascia's cannot be purchased alone? I guess I will not be doing business with you guys then..
Thats what I wanted, sucks that it doesn't come alone. It should, I think alot of people would buy it. IMO
DaeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:43 AM   #107
camaro52010
Camaro4ever

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS, 1978 Z28 Camaro
what about the 6 holes in the trunk how you addressing those
Old 08-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #108
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro52010 View Post
Find someone with an LS or non-RS LT in the same color and swap trunk lids (your's with the stock spoiler and their's with no holes). You won't have to pay to patch/repaint your trunk lid and they get a free spoiler out of the deal. You might even get them to pay $50 into the deal since SS / RS spoilers seem to be going for about $100 in the members classifieds section here.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:36 AM   #109
CDCReon

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro52010 View Post
To install this spoiler, it will require 4 new drilled holes. This means that you'll have 4 left over from the stock spoiler (if your vehicle is so equipped).

Rolnslo's suggestion is something I would repeat:

"Find someone with an LS or non-RS LT in the same color and swap trunk lids (your's with the stock spoiler and their's with no holes). You won't have to pay to patch/repaint your trunk lid and they get a free spoiler out of the deal. You might even get them to pay $50 into the deal since SS / RS spoilers seem to be going for about $100 in the members classifieds section here."

Though I would add that if you can not find such an owner who is willing to swap, try your local dealership! We have had some luck with this in the past.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Reon
Old 08-23-2010, 09:46 PM   #110
jagan323
I have no life

Drives: 06' Subaru STI, ex-Camaro V6 LLT
hmm, sounds great, make sure you post the links for the webstore! Also, something i thought of... how would the spoiler affect the rear view? The rear window is already pretty small... Got any picutures from inside the cabin looking out?

Thanks! =D
Old 08-24-2010, 09:03 AM   #111
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan323 View Post
hmm, sounds great, make sure you post the links for the webstore! Also, something i thought of... how would the spoiler affect the rear view? The rear window is already pretty small... Got any picutures from inside the cabin looking out?
That's actually a really good question. I mean if the spoiler interferes a little with my rearview it's not going to be a deal breaker or anything.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #112
CDCReon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan323 View Post
hmm, sounds great, make sure you post the links for the webstore! Also, something i thought of... how would the spoiler affect the rear view? The rear window is already pretty small... Got any pictures from inside the cabin looking out?

Thanks! =D
I'm going to try to get a couple images and post them for you here so you can see for yourself. I've driven it a few times myself and never had any rear-view difficulties.

Stay Tuned!

Reon

Tags
firebird, firebreather, spoiler