Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-15-2015, 06:09 AM   #29
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snidely Whiplash View Post
I'm not into doctors with sharp objects, so I passed my first 2 on a Friday night. It was hours of hell. The next afternoon, the pain returned, I was too tired to deal will another night of hell and went to the ER and got IV morphine. The doc did a CAT scan and asked if I was a tough guy. I said I was tough, but would get into trouble hurting a doc with his "toys". He sent me home when the pain passed. Sunday afternoon the PAIN CAME BACK! Having a fever, I knew this was a bad one. Same ER doc told me I had one too big to blast and a urologist was going to laser blast it in the morning. My morphine clouded brain suddenly realized what he meant. A doc was going to put a camera, and laser up my pee hole.
Oh, the joys of kidney stones.
Just wait until the stents come out. They use an internal stitch now. That's OK because the stents won't float as you urinate and poke you in the kidney. You think the stone hurt? Try getting prodded in a kidney. But with the new stents, that won't happen. No sir. The fun starts when the stents come out.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:48 AM   #30
wally mayfield

Drives: 2013 2SS 6M
I agree ChrisBlair…..
Strut tower brace(GM), CAI, Blade Spoiler, ZL1 wheels and tires, Heritage grill, Dual mode exhaust, and thats it, no more..except for the lowering springs..Ok Hotchkis springs were delivered today, thats it..
wally mayfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 06:37 PM   #31
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
I think I'm going to go drink some water right now....
JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 07:46 PM   #32
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
I will never understand the purpose of the stents. I mean WTF!!! i ended up having to go back to the DR 2 days later cause i couldn't pee, cause the pain was so InTeNeSe!!!!!! it kept shutting my system down. I will never forget standing there watching a man(the DR) pull the fish line attached to stent out of not so Mr happy. When i got home and finally got to pee, nothing but blood and little stones.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:01 AM   #33
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
I will never understand the purpose of the stents. I mean WTF!!! i ended up having to go back to the DR 2 days later cause i couldn't pee, cause the pain was so InTeNeSe!!!!!! it kept shutting my system down. I will never forget standing there watching a man(the DR) pull the fish line attached to stent out of not so Mr happy. When i got home and finally got to pee, nothing but blood and little stones.

Stents do a few things for you, not the least that they allow the kidney to drain properly. Without the kidney draining, you can get kidney damage or failure.