Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 10-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Silver-SS

Drives: 2012 2SS RS
Suspension install and alignment in CFL?

Hello all,
Looking for a reputable shop in central florida to probably install and definitely align my new suspension. I might try installing myself not sure. Any good shops that already understand how to time the bushings and everything? Getting a pedders pace car package with the zl upgrade bars and want it done right.
Thanks for any help
Silver-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
2SShowngo

Drives: 2013 black ZL1#456
Try American motorsports, they are on north obt. For everything performance related I would start there,they build everything from motors to cars. Check us out when you can, Mid Florida Camaros ..good luck
2SShowngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:06 PM   #3
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Idk how far you're away from Torq but they're a good shop, Tracy at Rx can do that stuff
Old 10-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #4
Tyler@ExtremePerformance

Drives: 2007 Trailblazer SS
Call NLP (Next Level Performance) they can take care of you.
Tyler@ExtremePerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:19 PM   #5
Matt @ RX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-SS View Post
Hello all,
Looking for a reputable shop in central florida to probably install and definitely align my new suspension. I might try installing myself not sure. Any good shops that already understand how to time the bushings and everything? Getting a pedders pace car package with the zl upgrade bars and want it done right.
Thanks for any help
Next Level is also a great choice. I have done business with them over the course of the last few years, great guys and shop. I'm sure you'd be happy with any of the trusted shops in the area, of course I am a bit partial to our shop.

We are about 2 hours out of Orlando. I am quite familiar with the Camaro5 suspensions systems, as is Tracy, and our technician's. We have been in depth on the street, drag race, and have great experience in the road course aspect also. I personally have a 9-second street Gen5 that I have learned a lot about the aspect of these suspensions within testing at RX and ECS.

Unfortunately, we do not handle alignment's in-house, but we do work with a trusted alignment shop that handles our personal race cars.

Give us a call at the shop to discuss 941-721-1826 or send me a PM.

- Matt
Old 10-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #6
Silver-SS

Drives: 2012 2SS RS
Thanks for the help, I'll be in touch Matt, and also looking into NLP as well. Might be a good time to look into that catch can I've been dragging my feet on as well.
Silver-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:56 AM   #7
Matt @ RX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-SS View Post
Thanks for the help, I'll be in touch Matt, and also looking into NLP as well. Might be a good time to look into that catch can I've been dragging my feet on as well.
If you want to come down here, we'll be happy to install the catch can for no charge and we can have Tracy explain all about combustion biproducts and such!

Like I said, you'll be happy with us or NLP.

- Matt