Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 08-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
SeanPlunk

Drives: 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra
August 8th Motorgen Meet Fullerton CA

August Monthly Motorgen Meet at Nick's Burger in Fullerton. Here is the link with details! Here is the thread on motorgen. The meet starts at 6:30p.m. A great mix of domestic, import, and euro. Everyone is welcome - the food is good and it's a great group of people!

The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

Here are some pictures from last month's meet:

Last month we basically filled the lot, it was a blast!

Also, for those interested we are planning on doing a cruise through Ortega Canyon before the meet. The tentative cruise route can be found here. For those of you that want to cruise we will be meeting at the parking lot across the street from Nick's at 3:30 and will leave at 4:00. We will be back in time for the meet to start at 6:30. For those that want to meet us on the cruise down by the mouth of Ortega Canyon, we will set up a meet point down there in the next day or two. A friend and I are going to drive the route tomorrow to make sure we aren't going to run into construction or anything and I will post further details at that point.

If anyone has any questions or needs to reach me, my cell is 714-322-2324 and my email is SeanPlunk@gmail.com. I'll see you all there!
SeanPlunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #2
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
August Monthly Motorgen Meet at Nick's Burger in Fullerton. Here is the link with details! Here is the thread on motorgen. The meet starts at 6:30p.m. A great mix of domestic, import, and euro. Everyone is welcome - the food is good and it's a great group of people!

The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

Last month we basically filled the lot, it was a blast!

Also, for those interested we are planning on doing a cruise through Ortega Canyon before the meet. The tentative cruise route can be found here. For those of you that want to cruise we will be meeting at the parking lot across the street from Nick's at 3:30 and will leave at 4:00. We will be back in time for the meet to start at 6:30. For those that want to meet us on the cruise down by the mouth of Ortega Canyon, we will set up a meet point down there in the next day or two. A friend and I are going to drive the route tomorrow to make sure we aren't going to run into construction or anything and I will post further details at that point.

If anyone has any questions or needs to reach me, my cell is 714-322-2324 and my email is SeanPlunk@gmail.com. I'll see you all there!
Cool Sean. I'll try to be there if the wife permits . (She'll be going too off course)

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Damn it I could have made it! I just read this.

Oh well, next week
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #4
SeanPlunk

Here is the finalized route.

For those of you in North County we will meet in the large lot across the street from Nick's at 3:30p.m. We will be leaving promptly at 4:00p.m. We should be at the meet point in South County no later than 4:45p.m.(point B on the map).

The South County meet point is off of the 5 fwy and Ortega Highway. From the 5 south we will be exiting and turning left. From there we will continue on until we cross Rancho Viejo Rd. At this point we will be taking the next right into the Ortega Business Center. We will meet up with the South County group at this point and head through the canyon.

Once we get through the canyon we will be stopping at the Lake Elsinore Outlet Mall in the Pottery Barn parking lot to meet up before hitting the 15 fwy. The address for the Pottery Barn is (Point C on the map):

Lake Elsinore Outlets
17600 Collier Ave., Suite J195
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530

It is a large lot and we're just going to meet up there briefly before getting on the 15. We will then caravan together up the 15 back to the 91 all the way back up to Nick's. With any luck we should make it back just in time for the meet to start at 6:30p.m. I'll have directions printed out the day of to hand out to everyone. If anyone has any questions give me a call or hit me up on the thread here. See you Saturday!

Sean
Old 08-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #5
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
I might be able to join you guys where the 91 and the 71 meet as you pass by me. I'll hit you up with an email.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
67camaro99
Account Suspended

Drives: 67, 69, 99 +2010
This sounds cool... so, how many peeps do you have going out there as of right now?
67camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #7
tribone
Searchin' ....

I'll be there at 6:30pm.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
Old 08-06-2009, 12:23 AM   #8
SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camaro99 View Post
This sounds cool... so, how many peeps do you have going out there as of right now?
Not sure, we usually have between 20 and 40 on cruises. Hopefully more this time
Old 08-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #9
SeanPlunk

Directions are all sorted and ready to go, see you all tomorrow!!
Old 08-09-2009, 02:29 AM   #10
tribone
Searchin' ....

Thank you!!

Thank you very much for the invite Sean. It was a great turnout. Nice job. Here is the link to some of the pictures that I took. It's on post 31.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
Old 08-10-2009, 12:18 AM   #11
SeanPlunk

Thanks again to everyone for coming. We had about 20 cars on the cruise total this month. For the most part it was great except we got stuck behind a lady on Ortega that REFUSED to move over. Still fun regardless though. Here is the first cut of video of all of us getting on the 15 fwy (all going the speed limit of course).

The meet was also great. We managed to fill the lot again. At least 50 cars. Here is a link to the pictures (here, here and here) and here is a link to the video discussion thread.

The next meet is on September 12th. I'm kicking around the idea of moving it to a bigger lot because we're pretty much filling up Nick's at this point. If anyone has any suggestions (and I've already got a couple) please let me know. Thanks again!!