Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-13-2010, 08:56 AM   #127
thedonkeyslayer

Drives: XK 4x4 Ordered '11 2SS/RS SW LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO MA!!!!

in two weeks i am going to MA to buy one of only 2 that i can find in the whole country that has MY exact car i'm soooo excited! thank you donkeyslayer! YOU found this car for me and i owe you BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE!!!

You're very welcome & congrats!
thedonkeyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #128
haleyd
determined future owner

Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
strange... i found another one about 40 minutes from the place in MA that i am going to in a couple weeks. it's the EXACT same car. everything on it was ordered the same and they both said a guy ordered and then backed out. wonder if it's the same guy. i just find it weird that there are 2 that close to each other that are identical and have the same scenario!! maybe the other place will give me a better deal?! LOL
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #129
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
Congrat's on finding car. Love ABM! I did not get stick (which I wanted) but settled on auto cause I did not want to wait and order. With ABM being dropped, harder to find with options wanted to match. Scott and Cheryl said ABM was dropped becouse it fell below the 3% rule. Now ya need to get your car and meet us in Valdosta for Camaro5fest! Only 33 days to go!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 12:04 PM   #130
2010 Bumblebee

Drives: Transformers Edition Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
strange... i found another one about 40 minutes from the place in MA that i am going to in a couple weeks. it's the EXACT same car. everything on it was ordered the same and they both said a guy ordered and then backed out. wonder if it's the same guy. i just find it weird that there are 2 that close to each other that are identical and have the same scenario!! maybe the other place will give me a better deal?! LOL
Quote:
GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO MA!!!!

in two weeks i am going to MA to buy one of only 2 that i can find in the whole country that has MY exact car i'm soooo excited! thank you donkeyslayer! YOU found this car for me and i owe you BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in MA. Maybe Bumblebee and I can visit you ! There are a lot of camaros at dealers in my area. I have been to them all before I bought my car & after, but I bought my car particular car in NH. What dealers are you thinking of visiting ? Try Pride in Lynn see Roman, or Mackmulkin in NH where I bought my car see Francis. Tell them John with the Transformers camaro sent you.. If I have the day off I'd be happy to meet you, or help you get there. If it is a nice day I'll even bring Bumblebee. Make sure not to act too excited, Don't tell them where you are from or how far you have travelled or in my opion any dealer will take advantage of you big time, give them a lowball price like $4000 less than the sticker, and see what happends. I got the best price at Macmulkin in NH. It's only about a 1 hr drive from logan airport which will be the same for any other dealer you go to in my area lynn is about 1/2hr away, Danvers is about 1/2 drive, Norwood is about 1/2 to hr depending on the traffic. Framinham is about 40 min away from Boston. I can tell you my personal experiences with different dealers in my area in a private message just to be fair to the dealer and not to say things in public. In any case send me a message in private if you want to talk. There were a lot of ABM in my area, at least one at every dealer. Now I see each dealer also has a synergy green on too.

Here is my camaro story-
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/2010-c...aro-ss-rs.html
2010 Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #131
haleyd
determined future owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Bumblebee View Post
I live in MA. Maybe Bumblebee and I can visit you ! There are a lot of camaros at dealers in my area. I have been to them all before I bought my car & after, but I bought my car particular car in NH. What dealers are you thinking of visiting ? Try Pride in Lynn see Roman, or Mackmulkin in NH where I bought my car see Francis. Tell them John with the Transformers camaro sent you.. If I have the day off I'd be happy to meet you, or help you get there. If it is a nice day I'll even bring Bumblebee. Make sure not to act too excited, Don't tell them where you are from or how far you have travelled or in my opion any dealer will take advantage of you big time, give them a lowball price like $4000 less than the sticker, and see what happends. I got the best price at Macmulkin in NH. It's only about a 1 hr drive from logan airport which will be the same for any other dealer you go to in my area lynn is about 1/2hr away, Danvers is about 1/2 drive, Norwood is about 1/2 to hr depending on the traffic. Framinham is about 40 min away from Boston. I can tell you my personal experiences with different dealers in my area in a private message just to be fair to the dealer and not to say things in public. In any case send me a message in private if you want to talk. There were a lot of ABM in my area, at least one at every dealer. Now I see each dealer also has a synergy green on too.

Here is my camaro story-
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/2010-c...aro-ss-rs.html
i found another dealer, they're in hingham... it's called best chevrolet and they are giving me a FANTASTIC deal, i feel. i really just wish i could find a dealer that would do a trade with them so i didn't have to travel SO far. so if there are dealers closer to me that would do a trade, let me know, lol!
Old 03-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #132
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Have you contacted Becky D in these forums? She might be able to help you out.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #133
haleyd
determined future owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Have you contacted Becky D in these forums? She might be able to help you out.
is that her user name on here? where is she from? i'll contact her... thanks.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #134
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
She is BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #135
2010 Bumblebee

Drives: Transformers Edition Camaro 2SS/RS
I was at MacMulkin today in Nashua Nh, about 1 hr or less from Boston, Ma. There were two aqua blue metalic camaros there one v-6 and one v-8. They didn't have there bumpers drilled.

Northern Massachusetts & Southern New Hampshire Camaro Club
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=127

The mother of all supercharger questions thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77958

My 2010 Camaro Review
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2025442#post2025442

2010 Transformer Edition Camaro L99 Auto
2010 Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #136
rjcamaro
312 HP

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Bumblebee View Post
I was at MacMulkin today in Nashua Nh, about 1 hr or less from Boston, Ma. There were two aqua blue metalic camaros there one v-6 and one v-8. They didn't have there bumpers drilled.
I live like 1 mile from them but bought from Quirk.
rjcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #137
Icesilver5
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 RS/silver w/fact gray strips
Also, if you join USAA (it's free at www.usaa.com), all GM dealerships should honor their $750 rebate. This is above anything else you may get. I did just order a new camaro and the emplyee discount comes to $1100 on my msrp of $29995. By the way, same car as you state, but with sunroof, convience package, spare tire, factory stripes, and aux. guage cluster in console. Good luck - LarryB.
Icesilver5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #138
Icesilver5
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 RS/silver w/fact gray strips
ABM Color

GM has only 10 paint color stations to use in the production line. Since the Synergy Green was added they had to drop one color to make room - this was according to Chevrolet.com. :(
Icesilver5 is offline   Reply With Quote