Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
my2SSRS

Drives: 2015 ZL1, M6, Crystal red
West Coast Camaro....BOOOO

I ordered a full set of Foose Outkast rims for my Camaro from WCC over 2 weeks ago, one of the reasons I ordered from them is because on there website, the package includes lug nuts, well I got the rims and they are AWESOME, so I get them mounted up and go to put them on, only to find out they sent me stock Camaro lug nuts!! So after calling JT (ext 222) and being on hold for 15 mins he gets on the phone and says I need to use a thin wall socket, let me tell you the stock ones wont even fit in the rims!! So after several calls still nothing has been resolved, he still thinks these are the right lug nuts!!! and Im the only one that has ever had problems with this....NOT.. so I had to buy some cheapy acorns just to get the car off my lift, then ordered some splined ones offline since no one in my town has any this size. So after another call to JT he says to just let him know what I've got into this, so tell him 50.00 and he says he'll refund my CC, well still nothing, just got off the phone with him and I guess his boss is on leave this week.... No very good customer relations here!! Beware if your ordering rims from them your gonnna get stock lug nuts that won't fit MOST after market rims!!!