Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-05-2014, 03:34 PM   #1
butters

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Talking Another HUGE thanks to Matt@FSP!

I wasn't happy with my RX kit and needed it to come off. After getting the run around from 3 different shops in my area, I gave Matt a call and he told me to send the car down.

He recommended a transport and the car arrived the next day. Matt had great communication through the entire process, sent me updates everyday, and did everything to stay in my budget. The car was returned to stock with a new ECM and SOLO cats. Just drove the car home yesterday. 1,200 miles. No problemo.

Matt is the real deal. This is twice now he has bailed me out. It's not his job to fix other shops' screw ups but he takes on the work anyways. It was great to finally meet Matt and the guys in his shop. Great group he's got there. I hope to have better work for FSP in the future.

Old 10-06-2014, 05:25 AM   #2
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
FSP FTW!!!
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:22 AM   #3
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
My experience with Matt was top notch! Pro all the way man. As listed in my sig, he remote tuned my car. Had it almost perfect, it was pretty much done before it even got onto the dyno..It was fun working with him.

Another thing about Matt, for anybody who is thinking about having him do any work to your car. He can think outside of the box... I originally purchased an email tune from another vendor on C5, and I've compared the AFR and power from his tune against the email tune and its notably better....I cant wait for my car to go to his shop for a set of turbos!!
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:44 AM   #4
Stittville Ed

Drives: 2012 Camaro
Had my wife's RS tuned when on vacation in April and it is GREAT!!!!!!!!
My wife just tells people it Turbo Charged now.

Matt is a very smart guy and great to deal with.
Stittville Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #5
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Thanks guys for all of the kind comments. Rodney and I, along with our crew, strive for customer service and satisfaction. These posts make us happy to continue our services throughout the community.

butters: Great pic of Lorenzo, we printed it out and put it on his toolbox for him
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:22 PM   #6
Jchaluja

Drives: ZL1 Camaro
Great job Matt!! For anyone looking to do anything to their car, Matt & Rodney and crew is the place to go.....god knows how much they've done to my car, one of these days I'll write a book about the transformation they've done to my car!!! Until then, please know, FSP hands down best shop in America!!!! Maybe South America too, ask him about a little TT vette he's building to ship down south!!!
Jchaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 11:16 PM   #7
butters

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP View Post
butters: Great pic of Lorenzo, we printed it out and put it on his toolbox for him
Haha, he's famous now!
butters is offline   Reply With Quote