Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 05-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #29
Gotthat02fire

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss IOM
Yep spent a little more on the Truck than what was planed but it pays off at the end of the day the Camaro always get my money time to start rebuilding the bank accounts now so no more mods for a few weeks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
The 2 years I agree with but I call bs on your bank account!!! Ted told me that your were walking around JRE like you were spraying money out of a garden hose!! Could you spray my yard when you pick up your car? Pretty please.:(

Gotthat02fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #30
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotthat02fire View Post
You can let me know next week what you think stop by it might be on the road late next week take a drive see what you think!!! Should be a blast with the P-Zeros on LOL!!!
I'll be there Monday. And then again to drop my car off before teds rental. It felt slow yesterday at the strip! I'll give a gd rip around the block.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #31
Gotthat02fire

Hell yeah have fun with it should work pretty well might want to grab your slicks and put them on so it stays straight! Mine should be in shortly have to get my other wheels and tires remounted and but those P Zeros in the back of the Garage where they belong!!!

Quote:
I'll be there Monday. And then again to drop my car off before teds rental. It felt slow yesterday at the strip! I'll give a gd rip around the block.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #32
jrpxxii

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 427ci
Quote:
Nope just did a bigger motor you know how it is having a maggie most of us can't keep up with your bank account and I wasn't giving up my Camaro for 2 years!!!
I just look at as once I do get it back it will be like getting a new camaro all over again
Old 05-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #33
Gotthat02fire

That's for sure! You! "I dont' remeber all these blind spots oh what the hell it does an 8 sec 1/4 mile who needs to see out the car as long as I'm pointed straight I'll be fine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpxxii View Post
I just look at as once I do get it back it will be like getting a new camaro all over again

Old 05-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #34
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
So since you've completely rebuilt you car 4 times this is like your fourth new Camaro in about 2.5 years. Nice. Only problem is you have spent a half a million on 4 cars.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #35
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Hell yeah have fun with it should work pretty well might want to grab your slicks and put them on so it stays straight! Mine should be in shortly have to get my other wheels and tires remounted and but those P Zeros in the back of the Garage where they belong!!!
You should bring it to the rental on the 25th.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #36
jrpxxii

Quote:
So since you've completely rebuilt you car 4 times this is like your fourth new Camaro in about 2.5 years. Nice. Only problem is you have spent a half a million on 4 cars.
Please dont remind me
Old 05-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #37
Gotthat02fire

That is Teds goal to have it ready in time! Time will tell you know how that goes would love to come for the rental that would be a blast!

Quote:
You should bring it to the rental on the 25th.

Old 05-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #38
Gotthat02fire

I sure it will be worth all the pain and suffering when you hit your goal at the track and take our respect and bragging rights!!!!

Quote:
Please dont remind me

Old 05-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #39
Vette TPI

Drives: 1987 Corvette TPI
Quote:
Quote:
Please dont remind me
This is why the forums will save me A LOT of money! I will do it all right the first time and then have to train myself to handle a stupid fast car
Old 05-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #40
jrpxxii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette TPI View Post
This is why the forums will save me A LOT of money! I will do it all right the first time and then have to train myself to handle a stupid fast car
The problem I had was figuring out what I really wanted as I started out with 650hp car and thought that would be all I want but that still didnt feel fast enough so then I went for another 100hp and that wasnt much different and then after that I went for the big boys and got the F1R and then I thought to myself this is much more like what I was looking for. Then after doing this entire build setup I came to find that the combo just didnt mix together well as I had too much motor for the F1R too really shine so I was going to change the motor to fit the blower and then decided why not just go balls to the wall and built an even bigger motor and go with a F2 and add lots of nitrous, so this is where I ended up after 2.5 years. The whole point to my story is I had no idea how extreme I really wanted to go with the car but most will be happy with a fun street car, me personally, I want a car that will pack the front tires at the track.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #41
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
The problem I had was figuring out what I really wanted as I started out with 650hp car and thought that would be all I want but that still didnt feel fast enough so then I went for another 100hp and that wasnt much different and then after that I went for the big boys and got the F1R and then I thought to myself this is much more like what I was looking for. Then after doing this entire build setup I came to find that the combo just didnt mix together well as I had too much motor for the F1R too really shine so I was going to change the motor to fit the blower and then decided why not just go balls to the wall and built an even bigger motor and go with a F2 and add lots of nitrous, so this is where I ended up after 2.5 years. The whole point to my story is I had no idea how extreme I really wanted to go with the car but most will be happy with a fun street car, me personally, I want a car that will pack the front tires at the track.
Like This??

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #42
BackinBlack
KASPR

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Like This??

Ted.
BackinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote