Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #57
Orange ss crush
Its all in the paint

Drives: 2010 IOM SS2 Black Stripes
Alberta Canada? My Grandfather was from there.

SS2/ Sunroof/20" polished rims
IOM with black stripe - IOM interior

Order Placed 5/20/09
sitting at 1100
Orange ss crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #58
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Passing Fail

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #59
29er

Drives: 14 1LE Garage King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamivette View Post
Just thank the Prius drivers in general, the fuel they save we burn!
i love it!!
29er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #60
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
So far in the three weeks I've had mine I've had a GTO, Magnum, Charger SRT, G37, Lexus IS250, Caddy CTS-V and 2 Mustangs (Cobra & GT) pull up and want to race or give me some smart ass sneer. The four that were at a stop light I told them to meet me at the track and I would oblige them but that I didn't street race especially when the outcome was a foregone conclusion. Of course I wouldn't want to race the CTS-V anyway with the 550+ HP it is packing.

I've also found a note on my car upon exiting a restaurant saying that "Your need to feel better about yourself by owning this gas guzzler is helping destroy the environment." Probably a smart car or prius owner. Self righteous asses.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #61
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Killer View Post
I've also found a note on my car upon exiting a restaurant saying that "Your need to feel better about yourself by owning this gas guzzler is helping destroy the environment." Probably a smart car or prius owner. Self righteous asses.
So..? I mean don't we all feel better about ourselves for owning a new Camaro!

Should put a note on the dash saying: I'd like to thank the Prius drivers of the world for saving gas so that I can have more fun! XD
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #62
SirBrad
The Captain

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
Quote:
So far in the three weeks I've had mine I've had a GTO, Magnum, Charger SRT, G37, Lexus IS250, Caddy CTS-V and 2 Mustangs (Cobra & GT) pull up and want to race or give me some smart ass sneer. The four that were at a stop light I told them to meet me at the track and I would oblige them but that I didn't street race especially when the outcome was a foregone conclusion. Of course I wouldn't want to race the CTS-V anyway with the 550+ HP it is packing.

it was probably Barack.
SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #63
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBrad View Post
it was probably Barack.

WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #64
RandomHB

Drives: 2013 Black & Grey 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
it was probably Barack.
Thanks to Barack, GM is still around to tell you that Camaro...
RandomHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:11 AM   #65
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Quote:

I'm just printing out high quality pictures of that dude who was cut in half in the smart car and putting it on their windshields. "Enjoy your can of death"
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:14 AM   #66
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
I am way too agressive on the road for someone to dare harrass me. I am a left laner all day. I hug the left lane as if it were my long lost mother. I have alot of issues of people in other lanes gazing at the car and as they gaze they start to swerve into my lane which is the only thing I have a problem with.

NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT

50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?

ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!

GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:36 AM   #67
AngryAmish

Drives: Impala
Grand-Am owners. Its ALWAYS Grand-Am owners. every time I'm at a light it seems a GA will pull up next to me and start inching. I don't even look over anymore, I just pretend to fiddle with my radio, etc.

As for the well meaning, but dangerous attention we get, I also get the swerving. It was at its peek in the first week. I've only seen three Camaros around here total since I've got mine, so I think they are kind of rare still. But anyway, the biggest bonehead move I've seen yet was a guy walking across the street stopping and looking at the SIM SS w/stripes heading STRAIGHT FOR HIM..lol. I'm so glad that didn't happen to me... I woulda probably been laughing so hard I woulda nailed the poor bastard.
AngryAmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:12 AM   #68
tom_vilsack
Banned

Drives: fast
Quote:
it was probably Barack.
na the pres is a GM man....

probably that sissy gore....
tom_vilsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:46 AM   #69
Spiv
Why you gotta be hatin'?

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
The riced out vehicles (every range is around here, so take your pick) are what tend to try and get me. I had one jump me at a light to get me to race..Im not into street racing, and he isn't anymore either, as that classifies around here as racing (whether you actually go or not) and a cop was sittin' near by.
Only other cars that really give any attention are mustangs, and most of the time its the drivers girlfriend wanting a better look at a real car
I've had a lot of highend and rare model cars gawking. Some of them I was gawking back lol.
Spiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #70
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
it was probably Barack.
Hmm did you know that the Barack owned a Chrysler 300 Hemi C before he took office? So his old car is faster than your current car...lmao
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote